Chapter 3

I woke up to find Harry's face softly gazing at mine. That was the moment I realised he was completely beautiful , there wasn't a flaw on his face. A smile was spread across his face as if he knew something I didn't. I smiled back once realising he was still in his boxers.

This peaceful waking up was broken by my phone ringing. I abruptly snatched my phone to answer. "You were incredible in your audition and your going to be a dancer for one directions world tour" were the words of Emily . Thanked her a billion times before hanging up and jumping on Harry and hugging him. "Well done babe! I guess will be seeing a lot more of eachother" he said . That made me smile even more. The thought of seeing Harry everyday made this whole thing even better.

I skipped into the kitchen to find Harry making me a cup of tea. "Thank you " I said once he handed me the warm mug. "I can't believe you knew but didn't tell me!" I said still smiling. "I was sworn to secrecy" he replied acting like a 5 year old. I let out a small laugh . I don't know what it is but Harry just makes me want to giggle, maybe it's his floppy hair or his funny personality , whatever it is I really like it.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Harry husky voice asked. "It's fine I'll do it.what do you want?"I responded. "Toast pllleeaaasssseee"said the curly haired boy slightly tilting his head to the side. "Forget the toast go put some clothes on and we'll nip down to Starbucks aye?"he said with no worries."sure but won't there be cameras?"I said slightly worried ,I didn't want to be broken by the media!"nahhh it will all be fine. I'll keep you safe"he said with a cheeky wink.

I pulled on a pair ofjeans and a hoodie hoping we wouldn't get caught.