Chapter 21

I was woken up to a sweet voice whipsering in my ear. "No rehersals , we have a meeting at 12pm with management" the voice said calmly. I turned around to face Harry. " What meeting?Why?Who's going?" I asked inquisitively. He laughed at me before answering. "Just us. Amelia , from management , apparently needs to speak to us" he said , seeming not quite sure of him self. "Okay' I replied , turning back around almost falling back to sleep. I felt Harry climb out of bed. I looked over to him as he strolled out. "Cup of tea?" he asked , hanging from the door way. I sat up and nodded before throwing my head back onto my pillow. It was 10.30am. It was nice to sleep in and not worry about being out the door on time. 

I wondered what Amelia had to talk to us about. I wasn't aware of anything I'd done wrong. I strolled out , into the living to be met by Harry holding a cup of warm tea.He passed it over once I'd chucked myself down. This morning I felt a bit better about the situation. No-more new pictures were being released and the horrible things had calmed down on twitter. I dreaded the day the fans found out my twitter name, I knew my interactions would just consist of more direct hate. But I'd have grow thick skin and get on with my life. I didn't want other peoples mean words holding me back , but that was slowly becoming reality. 

I sipped away at my tea whilst Harry spoke to me. "Amelia's a nice lady. I'm not too sure what she wants to talk to us about." he said ,flicking through his phone.I switched on the tv and sat there watching spongebob for half an hour. When I was little , if I was sad , or something went wrong I'd go home and watch spongebob to enlighten my mood. It seemed to work this time as well. I washed up the cups and dragged myself over to my room to get changed. I walked in to find Harry , all ready dressed, making the bed. I smiled at him whilst I watched lean over the bed. "BOO" I shouted , scaring him. He feel start forward onto the bed. I bundle on top of him , wrapping myself around him. He turned around, so we were face to face, and sweetly kissed me. When Harry kissed me all my troubles seemed to float away and I just felt his lips hugging mine. "Nice to see your in a better mood' he said to me as i detattached myself from him, collecting my clothes. "I couldn't stay sad forever" I said , finally breaking into a smile.It had been days since I had properly smiled. It felt good to start becoming myself again.

Harry rambled me out the flat and to the car when it hit 11.30. I was extremely nervous. I'd always hated management but I had to completely forget that and go into their office with an open mind. We hopped out the car and strolled in. "Harry , are they going to tell me off?" I asked , clinging to his arm. I knew there'd be no camera's here because they security wouldn't allow them on the premisses, so I could hang off Harry as much as I pleased. He slid my hand down to his and held it tightly. He knocked on the door , which I guessed had Amelia inside. A sweet voice called out to us " Come in". We both strolled in ,getting her attention. "Oh Hello Mr Styles and Miss Smith" she said glancing up from her computer, tucking her long brown hair behind her ear. "Hello" Harry said sitting himself down. I concluded I should sit down too. "So what is the relationship between you two?" she asked us , she was very forward and jumped right in there with the questions. I looked at Harry , too scared to same something wrong. "We're a couple" Harry told her, rather proudly. I smiled at him, happy that we were together. "Ahh right" Amelia said, I noticed she had a bit of an envious tone in her voice. "Mr Styles, do you understand the drama this can cause?" she asked him , looking at him lovingly. I looked at him , he was completely natural. How could he not see she was completely in love with him. The way she spoke to him and looked at him , it was incredibly obvious but Harry seemed to be oblivious of the fact. "I don't understand. How does my relationships effect the band?We're here to sing, aren't we?" He said, strongly standing up for us. "Mr Styles, you know your more than singer. For years girls have been falling in love with all you and the other lads. Girls aren't going to be very happy to find out your taken" she said, acting as if I wasn't even there. "Well them girls are going to have to learn to live with it. They managed to be okay with Lou&El and Liam&Danielle. What's different about me and Flo?" he asked her angrily. I couldn't help but fall in love with him even more when he was angry. Something about him made me just want to grab him and aggressively kiss him. "okay , okay. But this isn't the end of things. What do you make off everything Florence?" she asked me. It really wound me up when people called me Florence, it was such an old name. "She prefer Flo" Harry said, butting in. "It's hard but I can learn to deal with it" I told her stubbornly. I wasn't going to let her ruin me and Harry. "Okay , can we have another meeting next time rehearsals aren't on?"she asked , looking hopeful at Harry. "Whatever" Harry said , grabbing my hand and pulling me from my chair. "See you soon Harry" she said, completely ignoring me. She was obivously to busy gazing at Harry. Harry coughed. "Oh right and you Flo" she said , trying to sound convincing. She's exactly what I thought management would be like.