The deal

YOUR POV

"Amir, when are you going to let me go home?" I asked. His eyes widened.

"Y/n why are you so intent on leaving me? You have been here one day and you already want to go home."

" Amir you can't blame me. You kidnapped me and I want to go home."

"But why?! I'm right here! I love you! I love you more than anything and you just want to leave me!" He yelled, upset.

"Because Amir I barely know you!"

"But I want you to get to know me! I want you to love me! Please doll, just say you love me. Please..." My eyes widened, I have never seen Amir like this.

"Come here." He looked at me wide eyed with tears streaming down his face.

I opened up my arms and he layed in them. I'm doing this for the boy I stayed the night with three years ago. Not Amir right now. He was crying. I looked down at him. He looked like a kicked puppy. He was sobbing.

  "Amir... It's okay. I don't love you because I don't know you."

"I know, darling. I'm crying because you don't want to get to know me!" He said, still sobbing.

"Amir, I'll make you a deal. I'll stay with you for 2 weeks. That's how long thanksgiving break lasts." He looked up at me with those dark eyes, tears flowing out of them.

"Okay, you promise?"

"I promise Amir."

"Can we stay like this, darling?"

" Sure Amir. "

We stayed like that all night. I eventually drifted off to sleep while Amir was still awake. He was staring off somewhere not saying anything. I just went to sleep.

"Y/n.... Wake up. Y/n..... Wake up." I opened my eyes to see the pale sunlight shine into the room.

I look up to see Amir's face.

"A- Amir what time is it?" I groaned.

"6:30" he whispered back.

"Why did you wake me up?"

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to make breakfast with me."

"Okay." I replied.

I got out of bed and Amir walked me to the kitchen. I didn't know where the kitchen was before.

"What are we making?" I asked Amir.

"Do you like waffles?" He asked.

"Yes!" I replied feeling excited, I love waffles.

" Someone is excited about waffles." Amir chuckled.
My face turned red and I chuckled.

Amir got the ingredients out and we put them in a big bowl together.
Amir grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at me.

I looked at him in disbelief. "You did not!"

" I did doll~ what are you going to do about it~"

"This!" I said and threw a handful of flour at him.
It got all over his face and in his hair.

"Not my beautiful hair!" He exclaimed in fake distress.

He took some waffle batter on his pointer finger and dotted it on my nose.
I took some batter and flung it at his face. He grabbed some and flung it at my face. We were both laughing and throwing batter at each other.
Amir grabbed my face and licked the batter off. I blushed and he laughed.