CHAPTER 12

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-
I was not yet well and my mental health seems to be, not in a good condition. Jang-wan, Kai and Jackson, I'm trying hard to get them but i don't know why i feel like I'm missing something. Someone who completely know about me is sending infos about me.

I bet, Loren and Jimin were right. I should take some break and then start this again and try to investigate. But i hope it won't get complicated like now. We are also leaving after a week, Mino has booked a private jet. Rosé has got very close to Lisa. She keeps on blabbering about how sweet Lisa is. Yes, Indeed she is. I did find her decent. She is really soft hearted. And because of her, I'm alive today. Jimin and i also got alot close to Loren. As i have taken some break, i decided to do my pending work. As i was doing my work, i heard a door knock. I frowned. I thought it would be Jimin. I left it so the maid can open it but i heard a female voice yelling at someone. I got out and saw a shocking person standing right infront of me.

"V: You?"

Chou Tzuyu, My so called ex. And why is she here an how does she know I'm here.

"Tzuyu: Tae! How are you baby?"

She was about to hug me but i showed hand to her.

"V: What are you doing here?"

"Tzuyu: What do you mean Tae? I'm here to meet you-"

"V: Why?"

"Tzuyu: Because i missed you baby..."

"V: Stop this shit right away Chou Tzuyu! Don't test my patience."

"Tzuyu: You can't speak to me like that!"

"V: Why? Who the fuck are you?"

"Tzuyu: I'm your fucking girlfriend Taehyung!"

I scoffed...

"V: I don't know when and how would you get out of your imagination."

"Tzuyu: You-"

"???: Chou Tzuyu!"

Rosé came in with an anger face.

"Rosé: How did you get here?"

"Tzuyu: I'm here to meet your brother! Say him that he loves me and only me!"

"Jimin: No way..."

Jimin came in and said.

"Tzuyu: What?!"

"Jimin: Come on Tzuyu, we know how you trapped Taehyung for money. And Taehyung wasn't the kid, he used you to find the information about Kai!"

"Rosé: Yes! Now out!"

"Tzuyu: I'm not going anywhere!"

Jimin rolled his eyes...

"Jimin: Who cares whether you stay or go? Anyways, Tae! Its an emergency!"

Jimin said in a worried tone and also Rosé's face turned into a worried one.

"Rosé: Lisa is been missing, Loren is crying and we're not able to control him. We need you now Oppa!"

I was shocked and speechless. My heartrate increased, weird thoughts started to get in. Point is i don't know why I'm feeling so worried for her. Yeah, i mean i should because she is missing.

"V: What the hell? Where did she go?"

"Jimin: We don't know, we searched the whole village and sent few of our mens for her."

"Rosé: I hope she is alright, I'm really worried for her Oppa. I just pray nothing should happen to her."

My breathing is getting heavier imagining what woud happen to her. Jimin looked at me confusedly.