CHAPTER 7

Loren was curious about the conversation between Taehyung and Jackson. Taehyung harshly threw his phone and it broke into peaces and him not realizing.

"Loren: Are you alright? Mr. Kim?"

Taehyung turned around.

"V: It's my so called enemy, Jackson Wang!"

Taehyung said hitting the table harshly causing his knuckles to bleed.

"Loren: Mr. Kim calm down, your-your knuckles are bleeding. Please sit for a second."

Taehyung sat down resting his elbow on the table and his fingers resting on his forehead. Loren filled a glass of water and gave it to Taehyung. Taehyung gulped it at once.

"Loren: Calm down, Calm down..."

Loren said to him sweetly.

"Loren: Okay Mr. Kim, tell me what's the matter."

Loren asked calmly.

"V: Jackson, he is from China. Jackson was also one of my mate in training centre. He had a dream of being a Mafia King. After my appearance, Jackson started bullying me and i couldn't stay calm so i bet him up. This came to Jonghyun hyung's ears and he started over preasuring Jackson. I tried requesting him not to do so. Since then Jonghyun hyung started yelling at him, but it was for his own good. So he can learn from his mistake. After we grew, i began doing different kind of missions everywhere. I succeeded, I became the Mafia King. But he failed, Jackson failed. He was doing drugs business and built his Sex market. He went down. Completely. And now he killed my teacher and now he has to pay for it. I won't let him go easily."

Taehyung explained while Loren felt disgusted towards Jackson. He killed his cheerleader.

"Loren: Don't worry Mr Kim. You will win. You won't give up. I will pray to god that you should succeed and you will."

Taehyung nodded.

"V: I won't let him go this easily..."

Taehyung said his face dark with anger. They heard a knock. Both of them turned around and saw Lisa standing with a tray in her hands.

"Loren: Come in, Lili..."

Loren said as Lisa got in and kept the tray on the table. Taehyung turned around again thinking about Jonghyun. The guy who supported Taehyung is no more. After his mother's death he was the only one who helped him to move on. He felt like he was his father. He was not in his senses while Lisa pointed out and made a sign of call in her hand to Loren. Saying someone had called him. Loren nodded.

"Loren: Okay, I'll be back."

He walked out of the house leaving both the young people, Taehyung and Lisa alone in the house. Lisa looked at Taehyung. She noticed he was not in his senses now, as if he was thinking of something. Lisa had a letter in her hand. She gained all her courage and tapped her finger on his shoulder bringing Taehyung back to reality. He looked up and saw Lisa smiling at him. Taehyung stood up feeling a little awkward. Lisa too was feeling awkward but she managed to pass a smile at him. She bought her hand front of him and it had letter. Taehyung looked at Lisa before looking to the letter. He took it in his hand and opened it only to see some words written in a very beautiful handwriting.

"V: You wrote it?"

Taehyung asked Lisa as she nodded.

"V: You have a...beautiful handwriting"

He appreciated as Lisa smiled at him and looked down.

"V: Umm...Am i suppose to read it?"

Lisa nodded after Taehyung asked.