CHAPTER 22

"Jimin: So you've got to know that there is another mastermind behind these games other than Jackson."

Jimin asked drinking his coffee with Rosé in a Café.

"Rosé: Slow down, you can't trust anyone here."

"Jimin: Okay. But you didn't tell me this?"

Rosé sighed.

"Rosé: I'm sorry Chim. You know there were situations to be handled."

"Jimin: It's okay, i understand you."

Jimin smiled as Rosé smiled back.

"Rosé: I Love You..."

"Jimin: I Love You Too Rosé..."

The Other Day, after the shopping. Rosé decided to tell Jimin about the so called Boss, Taehyung told her about. She explained everything and that also made Jimin shock.

"Rosé: We need to find him before things get complicated. You know the suffering of all of us Chim. We just don't want any of us suffer again, not even Lisa."

"Jimin: If you're ready to give your 100%, I'm ready too Rosie. I'll do my level best to find that Bastard. You, Taehyung and Lisa, I've seen three of you suffer. As now you three are my family. And I'll die to protect my family."

"Rosé: Then how should i live?"

Jimin smiled and caressed her cheek.

"Jimin: I won't breath without you, because i want you forever."

Rosé could just smile.

"Rosé: We are family...including Lisa."

"Jimin: Right..."

Both of them chuckled as Rosé took a sip of her coffee.

Lisa came down stairs as she wanted to do something. Like she was bored staying alone so she decided to cook something. She saw few maids doing their work. Each one of them smiled at her whenever their gazes fell on her as she politely smiled back at them.

Actually they all knew she is a mute girl because Taehyung already informed them and asked them to take care of her in his absence. She suddenly heard a dog bark from behind as she quickly turned around and saw a cute dog running towards her.

As soon as it approached near her leg she quickly captured it in her arms. The dog snuggled on her lap when Lisa sat down. Seemed like the dog loved Lisa. In that mean time, a maid approached Lisa as she smiled at her.

"Maid: He never approaches to anyone like this except his master. Seems like he likes you, Lisa-ya."

Lisa smiled. That was actually so nice for her to be loved even if it's by an animal. Lisa asked 'What's his name?' As the maid replied.

"Maid: His name is Yeontan..."

Lisa nodded and played with Yeontan. She picked Yeontan in her arms and thought of spending some time with him in the garden. 'Can i spend some time with him?' Asked Lisa.

"Maid: Sure."

'I'll give him back to you later...' Lisa said.

"Maid: No issues Lisa-ya. I'll come to the garden later."

Lisa smiled and took Yeontan with her playing with it for hours. The Maid thought, 'Though Tan loves Mr Kim, seems likes he loves Lisa's presence.'

While playing with Yeontan in the garden Lisa didn't notice it was getting dark. But she felt she was not alone. She felt like someone was staring at her. She looked around to confirm and for her suprise there was literally no one. She sighed but her breath hitched when she heard a sound of footsteps making noise on the grass. She looked back again this time panicking. She flinched when someone kept its hand on her shoulder. It was the maid.