CHAPTER 15

Next Morning, Lisa woke up with a headache. She cried alot yesterday and was also exhausted. She sat up holding her head. She grabbed the glass and a jar which was kept in the night stand. She filled the glass with water and gulped it at once. She sighed feeling calm. Lisa's mind out of nowhere reminded her of yesterday's incident. She thanked in mind that the weird guy did nothing to her. To refresh her mind, Lisa thought of taking shower. She got up and walked towards the washroom.

After taking shower, Lisa came to her room. She felt much better than before. Lisa came out and saw Loren nowhere. She was about to go towards the kitchen when the door opened. It was non other than Loren. Loren saw Lisa and got confused.

"Loren: Lili? What are you doing here?"

Lisa said in actions, 'I just woke and took bath. I didn't see you when i came out'.

"Loren: No darling, this is not what i mean. I mean you should have taken rest."

Lisa said, 'I'm okay Oppa, i feel better'.

"Loren: Are you sure, Lili?"

Lisa nodded and gave a smile to him. Loren smiled back and patted her head like a elder brother.

"Loren: Okay, I've bought breakfast for you"

Lisa nodded and sat on the chair to have breakfast with Loren.

"V: So this is the case, no wonder why i suspected Mino. What a fool he is, That he didn't even know whom he is betraying to. Let's see how long you're gonna play this game with me Mino."

Taehyung smirked. He hired a secret agent to spy on Mino. His secret agent got his call records, proofs and also what they discussed was recorded. After seeing all these, Taehyung was in fire. By seeing this Mafia King's anger, you will know how Taehyung will make Mino's life hell.

"V: And these two, Jackson Wang and Kim Jong-in, just imagining what I'm gonna do to you. I won't spare you so easily..."

He opened two of his shirt buttons and leaned back on his chair trying hard to control his anger. Sharply inhaling and exhaling, he clenched on his gun. One of his guard knocked on the office door which was in the resort.

"V: Come in..."

He said being in the same position. The guard entered but when he saw Taehyung, he started to panic. His eyes closed, Jaw clenched, two buttons open and the way he held his gun made him shiver.

"Guard: M-Mr K-Kim?"

"V: Hmm?"

No words were coming from his mouth when he saw the gun in his hand. He looked like a giant scary man. His boss was scary indeed...

"V: Are you gonna speak something or want these bullets digged inside you?"

"Guard: N-No s-sir i-i was..."

"V: SPEAK!"

He said banging his one hand on the table giving a death glare to him. The guard flinched at Taehyung's sudden outburst as he spoke.

"Guard: Sir we f-found o-out some...something"

"V: Found what?"

Taehyung greeted his teeths.

"Guard: Mr Kim, we've found out t-that Jackson ain't the o-only one bossing up. Jackson Wang, Kim Jong-in, Jang-Wan and Mino have their boss whom t-they are working with. He seems a mastermind."

"V: What?"

"Guard: Yes sir, The agent you had hired asked me to send you this info cause he had to fly Romania for urgent work."