CHAPTER 25

Lisa and Taehyung rode back home after having a tireful day. They all enjoyed so much without having break. Taehyung was in relief that Rosé got a life partner who can always stay by her side no matter what. Especially when it's Jimin. A trustworthy man in his cruel world. A man whom he can always rely on blindly. The ride was silent. Taehyung didn't dare to speak to Lisa as she was enjoying her self company looking outside.

She was looking at the full moon which was shinning in her eyes and her. She silently observed the moments of the clouds as they slowly covered the moon. Slowly the moonlight disappeared as she softly smiled. The road was dead silent. Only Taehyung's car was on the road. Lisa looked at her toes as they were hurting like hell. She was waring heels and it was her first time. Rosé helped her to walk at first as she succeeded to walk in it. But she didn't know they would start hurting like hell. She might not be able to walk.

Taehyung for a moment took his eyes off the road looking at Lisa. As the moon shined in her face. She looked like she was a diamond shining because of the moonlight. Her Thai beauty standards were different. She was beautiful from both face and heart. A heartwarming smile placed on her lips which made his heart melt. He came out of his senses as he sighed deeply completely focusing back on the road.

As soon as they reached his mansion, the gates were opened by the guards. Taehyung's car entered in as he parked right infront of the entrance door. Taehyung got out of the car and opened the door for Lisa so she can come out of the car. Lisa smiled at him as she got out holding the door. She closed the door.

"V: You can move inside I'll park the car and come. If you need anything you can call me from your bedroom. Alright?"

Lisa nodded thanking him. As soon as she took a step, she tripped but luckily Taehyung held her arms preventing her from falling.

"V: What's wrong?"

Lisa looked at her feet as Taehyung understood why she tripped.

"V: You wore this for Rosé's sake, didn't you?"

Lisa looked away feeling embarrassed. She wore for Rosé's sake as she was so happy buying them for her. She didn't want her to feel bad so she decided to ware them for her. Taehyung could just sigh as he called one of his guard as Lisa looked at him being confused.

"V: Park the car for me..."

The guard nodded as he quickly drove away to park Taehyung's car.

"V: I'll carry you."

Lisa got suprised at his words as she was about to deny he bent down to carry her inside. Lisa took a moment to process the situation. Even though it wasn't her first time being carried by him but she always felt shy or blushed whenever he carried her, well her cheeks were red too. Taehyung walked inside with Lisa being carried in his arms.

He slowly dropped her down on the bed and removed her heels bending down. Lisa said in actions, 'You didn't have to do this. But Thank you so much.'

"V: Don't worry, it ain't gonna cause any trouble to you or me, right?"

Lisa smiled and nodded her head.

"V: Umm, mind if i ask you something?"

Taehyung questioned out of nowhere.

"V: I'm just curious about something."

Lisa patted her hand on the bed beside her. Taehyung sat beside her.

"V: You know I'm in search of someone, don't you?"

Lisa nodded.

"V: Well, that day when we heard some voices, you told us that you knew one of their voices. I know it's hard. Can you try telling me what happened to your parents and who was it who killed them?"