Chapter 2 - Nasi Goreng

Fod/Thi-si  POV 

We walked through the corridors , I was smiling happily that I get to visit my University again. When P'Tang said he will take me to our place , he meant the cafeteria. I chuckled and sat at a table near the counter. The employee aunt asked for my choice , ' I will have one Nasi goreng and a pink milk please '. There was an awkward silence for a minute and the employee aunt just stared at me. ' Your pink milk will be delivered to your table in a few minutes ' she said. ' Aoww , What about my Nasi Goreng ? They will be available for sure at lunch time. ' I asked. ' There is no Nasi goreng , We serve only Thai dishes. We used to serve Indonesian and Chinese dishes five years ago but the catering contract changed and except for the Thai cuisine everything was removed. You look like a freshmen , how did you know what was served five years ago ? ' she asked. ' Shia , At this rate I'm going to self expose myself ' I mumbled under my  breath avoiding the two pairs of eyes that are demanding an answer. 

' Ahh , my brother used to study here six years. He told me about it . Anyways , I will have the basil chicken rice please . ' I said and tried to cover the situation by smiling and acting cute. She nodded and gave us the orders. ' Good to be young , Imagine an almost 30 year old like me acting cute. I would have definitely earned swear words right and left  ' I thought to myself and bit my lips to seal the laugh. 

We settled at the table , P'Tang stared at me for awhile and asked ' Fod , Are you alright ? you have been acting weird for a long time '. ' What do you mean Phi , I am alright. Everything is fine' I said. ' Are you sure ? You don't have a brother Fod. You just have a sister, she's in highschool. How in the world you knew what was served here atleast five years ago , back in the call you literally asked me your name and age like a person who forgot who he is or a person who is thrown into a world where he doesn't belong. Whatever you are going through right now , it's okay if you don't feel like sharing it to me. But keep in mind that phi is always there for you and I will help you with anything. ' he said with eyes full of concern. Even though he seems like a good friend of Fod and a trustable person, I can't say what is happening with me. Nobody will believe a person switching souls.I shook my head in frustration and tried my best convincing him to believe that nothing is wrong with me. 

Then, we walked through the corridors again and reached the auditorium. Everyone settled in their seats and the event began , they seemed to have fun. I had a lot of things going in mind to pay attention to the event. I stretched in the seat with my head down , I began to go through my memories before this morning. The last thing I remember is me sitting in a meeting with my teammates, we were discussing about the whereabouts of the fifth victim. Suddenly a rush of memories came back to me , ' Shia, I was after the notorious killer of the Rad khx case . Something happened to me while solving the case that led to this phenomenon of switching souls with fourth...'

-x-

Please vote and leave comments , your views or feedbacks. The comment section is sad that it's lonely <3