Chapter 19 - Heart

Fod/Thi POV

' Gem , Can I ask you something ? ' I said tearing up the silence. Gemini nodded and leaned his head on my shoulders. ' Sugarcoated or straight to face ' I asked. Gem waved two at my face. I smiled asking, ' What do you think of me Gem ? ' . ' I had a really hard time from my school till the University Phi. The expectations drowned me in the ocean of anxiety and I thought I could never reach the shore. When I failed to meet the expectations , I saw the true faces of the people close to me. It broke my mirror of trust. That day , You said the words I really needed to hear and that turned a switch inside me. I am forever grateful for that. You're such a wonderful and heartwarming person that lights up my world. I am happy that you're my friend Phi ' he said avoiding my eyes. I turned his chin back to me , ' Really ? That's all Gemini ? ' I asked. 

' If I said yes , I would be the biggest fool in the world Phi ' he said staring at the sky. ' Gem , I have observed you and you have been me with for sometime. You're language seems to be Acts of service and Quality time . But for me Words of affirmation tops the list ' I thought I was saying some nonsense but Gemini knew exactly what I mean. ' When I saw you at the cafeteria that day , I was so excited that I could meet you again Phi. I approached you with the intention of being friends. But , I ended up loosing my heart to you. I was so confused at first When I realized what was happening to me. The first thought was , What if I am just a kid to you ? What if you switched back souls and I can't find you ? What if that you can't remember me one day ? But ignoring all the what if possibilities , I think I am in love with you Phi ' he said with holding my hands in his big ones.

' Gemini , Didn't say that whenever you're drunk you can't remember what happened the next day ' I asked. ' That's true Phi ' he nodded at my question. ' Gemini , You are not just a kid to me , You  act so mature at times that I forgot I'm the older one. You're such a talented and smart person , I am so tempted to brain wash you into making a criminal profiler so that we can be partners and you can make history. I am a person that locks his heart in a cold cage but you thraw into it and stole mine. Every single time , you make me wonder how can a person like you exist thinking that you're loved one is lucky but as time flew I wanted to be that lucky one. You're not the only one in love Gemini. Drunk thoughts are sober thoughts but I wish I hear what you said while you're sober too. I might be too selfish to think all these but the heart wants what it wants I guess ' I said and opened my eyes to see Gemini looking at me with tears welled up in his eyes. I smiled , he leaned in and sealed the gap by kissing my lower lip softly. I parted my lips and kissed him back till we both pulled apart to catch our breath. I leaned in again but Gem passed out on my lap. I smiled at his cute antics and carried him back to my car.

----------

Gemini POV

I opened eyes , the gates to the headache hell opened. ' I think I back in our room  ' I mumbled while downing the hangover drink on the night stand. I searched for phone and found it on charging stand . I double tapped on the screen , it was 2 pm. How much did I sleep , I showered changed into fresh pair of clothes. I walked into the kitchen and saw a man wearing an apron saying ' Smokin hot' I don't mean the food ' cooking tom yum goong. I giggled at the scene. I stood behind him and hugged his frame, ' You do know that you're holding sugar in your hand instead of salt ' I teased. He got flustered and tasted the soup in hurry. Next , I saw all the wooden spatula flying towards me. What a joy to start your day with some tiny scratches from a freaking spatula. No wonder that P'Sam told me that we would make good power couple. 

' I made some soup to help you with that hangover ' he said while putting down two bowls. ' Why did he drink that much suddenly ? ' he asked...

-x-