Chapter 8 - Seal

Fod/ Thi POV

The old bell rang indicating the end of the classes, I have practical lab in the afternoon mixed  with forensic students I haven't heard from Gemini after we agreed to that challenge that day. It's already been two days. ' Nong Fourth , Have you heard about the lab in the afternoon ? ' asked someone and sat opposite to me. ' P'Tang , Yeah I did. How have you been ? I haven't seen you lately ' I said trying to strike a conversation like a normal human being. ' Ahh I'm doing pretty good. Hope the lab assistant won't ban us , you know last time when we went for the practical you mixed liquid B into C instead of A almost burning the lab. I'm pretty sure , she will be watching us this time ' he said giggling thinking about my stupidness that day. Seems like fourth is more clumsy than I thought. 

------------

I am back to home , The summer break starts from tomorrow. Finally , I can put my whole time into the case , I have been missing out on what happened to the fifth victim. I put down my bags and rolled over the bed trying to relax , suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket.

' Hello Gemini ? Nong Where you have been ?' I asked. ' Prepare my reward , meet you at yours in 15 minutes ' he said and hung up. ' This kid is getting weirder as the time goes , Is it cause he's spending more time with me ' I thought to myself scratching my head. I ordered some snacks and waited for him.

[ 20 mins later ]

' Ding dong

I opened the door , he pulled me inside and made me sit on the bed. ' Gemini , I'm not in the mood ' I joked. ' Baby , I can make you be in the mood with just few seconds ' he said and leaned closer. I got up and fast walked to the kitchen being a panicky mess. Gemini was leaning at the door frame smirking at me , I hit his head ' I will kill you if you play with me next time like that ' I said in a serious tone. But , why do I get the feeling that he's ignoring my words. I glared at that kid. ' What ? Come on , You started it ' he made funny faces teasing me. I ignored him , ' So why are you here Mr. Gemini Norawit ? ' I asked. ' To seal the deal ' he said with so much joy. ' WHAT? YOU GOT THE NUMBER ? ' I yelled in surprise. ' Of course. Who do you think I am ? Now get those papers . Lets seal it ' he said smiling at my reaction.

' Let me get my phone ' I ran to my bed and dialed the number he showed me. It rang...

Me :  Sawedee khrub Captain Korn!!

P'Korn : Yes Sawedee Khrub. But, May I know who this is ?

Me : Pom Thi Khrub. 

P'Korn : Thi ? I just saw you last night at the hospital. Are you awake finally ?

Me : No. Actually , P'Korn I have something to say. You're my last straw please believe me it really happened.

P'Korn : You're being weird but Let me hear what you have to say ?

Me : Phi , Do you remember that I told you I almost solved the case. The accident happened while I was trying to confirm something , the last thing I remember is our meeting with team 2 and I don't remember anything that happened in the next two weeks. When I woke up , I was in a different body. The one who is talking to you right now is Thi but I'm inside Fourth. to say it simply I switched souls with fourth. I need to catch the killer to turn this all back. But , I need your help Phi. I can't think of anyone who will believe right now in that station except for you Phi.

P'Korn : I understand your stand. I need some time to think about this. Let's meet tomorrow in the park near our station at 10 am. 

Me : I will see you Phi . Take care.

We hung up , I looked at gemini he was just as nervous as I was. I smiled at him , ' P'Korn is a good person Gem. I have strong bond with Phi , he has taken care of me since my first day So I can say that he will trust us for sure ' I assured him while holding his hands.

-x-