Chapter 31 - End

Fod POV

I stayed by your side to protect you , So that you can live your happy days. I followed the case that made you sweep into coma and found the similarities between that guy and the suspect that went missing in the cold case - Rad khx and I put together that , this man had to be arrested so that everyone can live in peace. Solving the case with you was not in my plan, Falling head over heels for you was not in my plan. At the rooftop that day, I saw a familiar face. The same man who pushed you to the concrete floor was standing to harm you again, I jumped at him with rage. I lied to you because I thought I had to disappear from your life, switching souls seemed convince-able than time travelling cause I knew you would search for me So I made up a person that didn't exist . When I woke up ,I was back at 2029 in the hospital. I rushed back to the room that I visited every day You were not there, I felt peaceful at last. Looking at P'Korn, I realized that nobody except for me had their memories of the Journey. I missed you badly but I was glad that somewhere you were living happily even though you were not besides me like we used to. But, fate played it's game. I saw you again at the station, you were introducing yourself to me, ironically I knew you inside out already. Maybe, We were fated to meet again and again even in a different time line , different universe. I tried to suppress all the feelings and be your work mate, a friend but I failed. How could you fall in love with the same person twice Gem ? ' I asked ending my flashback.

The tears that he was holding back escaped, I embraced him and left him to cry his heart out. He took a breath , '  I think I am in love with you , I think I granted your wish . I am sober by the way ' he said . I looked into his eyes, So he remembers what happened that night. Tears escaped from my eyes, I approached him with my lips parted.  Finally , He sealed the deal by kissing me back.

THE END

-X- 

Note : Comment if you have want a special chapter with them or an epilogue :) I know you would be confused with my messy plot please comment for a QnA

Incase, anyone who got confusing while reading the chapters and got lost at the plot twist. Please read the explanation in the notice, I hope it helps understanding the gist of this book.

 Please read the explanation in the notice, I hope it helps understanding the gist of this book

New stories available on my works . Please check it out ✨

https://www.wattpad.com/1419445532?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create_on_publish&wp_uname=mochi_squishy06

com/1419445532?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create_on_publish&wp_uname=mochi_squishy06

https://www.wattpad.com/story/367751892?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details&wp_uname=mochi_squishy06