Chapter 28 - Date

Gemini POV

I came back to our desk to see Fourth pulling his hair in frustration, I patted his head to calm him and asked what's wrong. ' We are getting a break in May , that's like a miracle in this line of work. So, I want to go on a vacation. The option is Phuket or Bali , What do you think ' he asked with a little strand of hair standing up like sprout on his head. ' Hey , Why are you laughing instead of answering me ' he said and gently punched on my stomach. ' Nothing,  I just saw something cute ' I said . ' Where ' he looked around. 

I cupped his face and turned his face towards me , ' Phuket is best if you're planning a chill , relaxed and fun trip with you're friends. Bali is a good destination to gift you're loved one with unforgettable memories ' I said. ' I guess I will go with Phuket then ' he said looking down on his planner. ' Why ' I said . ' Come on , The whole station knows that I am a hopeless romantic but still a solo. Yet you ask why ' he said in pout shaking his head. ' Alright!! I have confirmed that he's single. I gotta talk to Mark ' I mumbled under my breath and rushed to the washroom.

' Hello Mark ? ' I asked. ' Yeah, What happened Gem ' he said. ' I did it , He's single Mark . My fourth is single ' I screamed in the most lowest voice I could make. ' Great , Now just ask him out ' he said. ' What ? You want me to walk straight to him and say that I want to take him on a date. Hell no , I'm way too timid for that shit. It's been two months since I first saw him. When I accidentally spilled my coffee on him, he looked really pissed. I had this weird sensation through my whole like I am missing something, he looked so cute like an angry cat. I panicked and ran away. Ohh from that day , it's like a slow burn crush for me. When I am with him , I am so happy despite the struggles that comes with the title " Police " . I just need time , I will talk about this  with him soon ' I  said with mark yelling out advices with me ignoring them.

--------

But , What Gemini didn't know was that Fourth is actually leaning opposite of the wall listening to this conversation with an unknown smile. ' I can't believe that idiot fell in love with the same person twice ' he whisphered.

---------

[ A week passed ] 

' What are doing this weekend P'Gem , I saw you're taking personal leave ' I asked. ' AHH , Please don't remind me that ' he whined. ' Why? Anything serious ' I asked. ' I am attending my cousin's wedding but I am trapped in that " I post your funny photos if you don't come with a date " hell. I know that they are so many apps  where I can get a date. But, I don't want go with a stranger instead with a person that's someone I know and comfortable ' he said banging his head on the table. I was fast enough to slid my hand between his head and the table .' Stop with this. I know a person like that. I have shared the location with you. Look at that ' I said. He was so confused but opened the link I sent him. ' Fourth , it literally shows that the destination is next to me ' he said. ' Exactly , Why don't you just take me. You say that you feel comfortable with me all the time ' I said. Gem froze in his tracks but pulled himself together soon enough. ' My crush is saying that I should just take him there as a date, maybe this is the miracle that my dad talking about these days ' he mumbled. 

' Are you really okay with that Fourth ? ' he asked. I gave him an assuring nod. ' Then , let's meet at 5 pm , your place. I will pick you up ' he said and JoJo pulled him away to get some documents. ' Shia, Is this some parallel universe shit ? Maybe I am having a dejavu moment and the roles are reversed this time ' I thought to myself and prepared my weak heart to what was waiting for me.

-x-