Chapter 26 - Coffee

[ Different Timeline ]

Unknown POV

' No ' I screamed , waking up others around me. A man who was leaning on my bed woke up saying ' Sir, You're finally awake. Let me call our chief ' he said and left. I looked around the room ' What am I doing in a hospital ' I thought to myself. A familiar looking man showed up and flicked my forehead saying '  I was walking around the district and saw you passed out in the temple. For a person who passed out cause of skipping meals, you were unconsious for two months freaking out all the doctors in Frakhun hospital and everyone in the station you idiot ' he said. ' Captain , Let me borrow your phone ' I said snatching from his hand. ' It's time you call me Chief officer you brat ' he said , I went through the browser and searched for the Rad khx case and clicked on the first link, 

" After two long months of struggle , the serial killer of the Rad khx case was captured in Silom on May 20 , 2022 " 

I got up putting on my clothes and  walked to the corridor yelling ' I need to confirm something Phi ' ,  I ran around and stopped at room 1813. I opened the room , it was empty and I sighed in relief. ' I'm gonna fire you. Are you alright ? '. ' I am perfectly fine Phi , Let's get you home ' I said. ' Who is taking who ? I am the one taking you home nong and you got a week left before they approve your medical status. So, just rest in your home ' he said. And we bickered all the way till he dropped me home like usual.

---------

[ A week later ]

I woke up a bit earlier then usual , Today's the day I return to my station. I am so excited to torture...I mean support my fellow officers. It's been so long that I pulled pranks on our team leader. I packed some oreos and tooth paste, I have some leftover fruit baskets maybe I should take a few with me. I took out my charm,  white stripe shirt to wear, I hope this brings me good luck. 

I bought some egg tarts for breakfast , parked my car and walked inside the station. Suddenly , a person bumped into me, ' Yahh ' I yelled at him. He looked at me , turned back and ignored me and just walked away. He was wearing a bucket hat so I couldn't see him. He didn't even apologize for bumping into me ' So rude ' I mumbled under my breath and felt the stickyness on my shirt , that's when I noticed the coffee stain. ' He bumped into me, poured his damn coffee on me and ignored like I am an hallucination. Whoa, that's a new way of bitching ' I whined and sat on my desk.  ' Owii , How can you complain the moment you step inside ' said the team leader (TL) and lowered his hands that were about to hug me looking at the coffee stain. ' The worst way to start my day ' I mumbled and looked at my desk. ' Why do I have a sunflower photo frame on my desk ? What's with the neatly arranged files Phi ? ' I asked. 

' Ahh , That's not your desk ' TL said. ' Oh no Phi , Am I demoted ? I can't see you again ? ' I asked clinging onto his arms. ' Owii , No you're not. That's our team new limited edition's seat ' he said. ' When did we get a limited what ? ' I asked swirling in my chair. ' He joined two days ago Nong ' said officer Jojo. ' He's already popular Meung ' said officer Atom. ' Popular for what breaking the fastest record for becoming a loser ' I snickered. ' He's popular because First of all he's Handsome, Second he graduated from an elite university , Third he's mysterious aura when he has poker face, last but not the least he's kind and so social that he stolen all your friends ' he said and the whole team had a good laugh. I shook my head , ' Someone like that can't exist in real life , How much series are these people watching these days ' I thought to myself. ' He's even magical that he shows up when you talk about him. Meet our man ' said our TL and pointed behind me. I turned around to look at him , the black bucket hat guy. That idiot who poured coffee on me , I am not letting it go. I stomped towards him. He took off hits hat and stuck out his hand saying ' I am Gemini Norawit , Criminal profiler , I transferred to Team 3 a week ago . Nice to meet you officer '.

' OMG it's him. I can't believe that lived to see this day. I am pretty sure he's doesn't remember anything about me , it's so sad that things changed but I will keep my love for you and our memories locked in my heart until Gem finds the key.. ' 

-x-