Chapter 5 - Baby

Fod/Thi POV

I rushed the stairs and made my way into the class just in time for the attendance. ' An alarm woke me up at 7 am but I snoozed it and waited till it rang again at 7.50 indicating my morning class, my gosh I can't believe I'm in the hell of morning classes and 75% compulsory attendance again..' I sighed and settled in my seat unaware of a pair of eyes watching me.

I don't have any sessions after the ' Family law ' one at 11 am , I was planning to have lunch at the cafeteria and get back to Fod's house to work on the case. I stood at the counter , ' Aren't you having Nasi Goreng today ' the aunt threw a joke at me to ease my tension. ' Aunty , Your basil chicken rice is the best in the city, made me forget about that Nasi who my brother bragged about ' I said both smiling at each other.I went to the table that I sat that with P'Tang. Now that I think about it , I feel a bit lonely having lunch alone.

' I am here to end your lonely lunch with my grilled pineapples and pork cutlets ' said someone and sat next to me. I was flustered , ' Who is he ? Is he Fod's friend ? But he doesn't have any close friends or acquaintance besides P'Tang ' I thought to myself. ' Don't tell me...You don't know me do you ? ' he asked. ' Is it rude if I say yes ? Damn Fod atleast send a telepathic signal , Do you know him ? ' I was having a monologue in my head trying to ignore his presence. ' We had classes together this whole semester yet you don't know even my name, You're such a meanie Fourth ' he said removing his cap and adjusting his hair. ' Shia, it's the kid at the top floor. He did call me fourth that day. So, he knows me . ' I thought to myself and nodded. ' I'm Gemini Norawit , Forensic major , 20 yrs old. We have Criminal Law class together ' he smiled.

' Uhh , Gemini. Grilled Pineapples ? Is it a trend among the kids ? ' I said smirking at his bento box. ' Kid ? Me ? ohh baby it's you . I think you're forgetting the fact that I am the senior here so obviously on the older side ' he said looking straight into my eyes with his head leaning to one side and now enjoying my strawberry milk cheeks. I cleared my throat and diverted his attention to the bento box hoping he won't say any nonsense making this old man's heart flutter again. ' So , Pork cutlets is your favorite kid ? ' I asked. ' Yes, but I like Khao soi more baby ' he said . I frowned at him . ' What ? Stop calling me kid or else-' I interrupted before he can say it again. ' Okay , Gemini '. He giggled and asked ' What about you ? I'm sorry that even though we were in the same class I never made an effort to get close to you. It's time to change the history ' he said clearing my dishes and handing me a box of mochi , ' I like Pad kra pao moo and Mango sticky rice unlike you northern Thai people I can't handle spiciness ' I said giving him a warm smile. We enjoyed each other's company and he dropped me home.

I can't believe that I got along with a kid seven years younger than me ,I feel comfortable with him and Gemini seems to be a lovely guy , he's kind and nice. ' I guess fourth made a friend with a crazy bulldozer ' I chuckled at his memory...

-x-