Chapter 29 - Charm

Fod POV

I threw all the decent clothes I had on my bed , still deciding what to wear when it's almost 4 pm. They should be formal, So this black straight loose pants and maybe this oversize grey blazer might work. I heard my phone ring , ' Yeah let me get my bags, You're already at the front gate?! Wait .. ' I said with gem on the other line. 

The car ride was silent , I chose to break it . ' So , anything to be aware of , like things to do and not to do officer ' I said. ' Ahmm...I have a chaotic family. So I will apologize for the drama beforehand. To be honest , I have never brought anyone home so I can't grasp what their actions will be but they are kind and nice people fourth so I think the day will be fine ' he said. ' Maybe lowkey is the best option ' I mumbled under my breath.

----------

' I knew Gem's family is rich , but Were they this Rich-Asians rich ' I wondered looking at the big ass mansion that I am standing on , decorated for the wedding like the castle in which the prince and princess are getting married in a fairytale. Gemini linked hands with mine, I think he sensed my nervousness. We went inside and I made sure to greet Gem's parents first. They were so nice and Gem's mom took a liking towards me, she began to fed me with all the delicacies nagging that I am too lean for that. I looked at gem gesturing what's ' that' she is referring to , he swiftly avoided my eyes and got up to get drinks for our table. I glared at his actions but Gem's mom dragged me to the next table and started to brag about me, first to the groom side next the bride side. I almost mistook her for my mom. I was happy that they liked me and I didn't end up as a bother to Gem.

After all the chaos, I sat back at our table. It's past 8 pm now , all the elders have head to the ritual preparation for the pair. so , I grabbed a few drinks and went back to the table at the end. I thought I was alone but I was greeted by an elegant looking women on my table. I was too tired for socializing , I just poured some wine for myself.

' You don't look like his type ' the women spit breaking the silence.

I glanced at her still ignoring her presence, she seemed to be pissed off by my action. 

' Are you paid for this ? like the app where you can get dates ? ' she asked.

I'm reaching my limits, What the hell does this women want. ' What do you mean ? ' I asked. ' You're with Gemini right ? ' she asked. I nodded, ' So were you paid for the date ? ' she asked, ' What the hell ' I yelled at her. She ignored my words and kept saying, ' There's no way that Gem's taste went down to the basement ' eyeing at me. I was done with this women. ' Who are you to talk about me like that , Who the hell are you to talk about my Gem ' I spit my anger. She giggled at my words , ' My...You're so funny mister. Who are you to act like his date when his girl friend is right by his side you bitch ' she screamed , almost breaking the glass. I frowned, ' Do you think this act could take you anywhere, Do you think I don't know the motive of people like you , You're nothing to him. Do you hear me ? N.O.T.H.I.N.G ' I said in low tone that helped me calmed my anger. 

She splashed the wine on me , ' Damn this women crossed the freaking line ' . I glanced at her belongings and I knew exactly who she was. I grabbed my glass and poured the red wine on her. I was satisfied that this dumb women decided to wear white to another person's wedding, What a bitch. I leaned in her ears saying ' If I see you anywhere near him , I will take you to my station with my own handcuffs you creepy stalker ' . She sprinted towards the entrance once she heard my words. I looked at my shirt that was now drenched in white wine. ' What happened Fourth ? Wait , Why are you wet ? I heard someone yelling so I came to check up on you. Let me get you something to change ' said Gemini looking around the hall then pulled me into one of rooms on the second floor. 

' Gem , I am okay ' I said. I still haven't fixed that habit of mine to the opposite of what I feel. He placed a tracksuit in my hands, ' Take a shower and use this fresh clothes. I will wait for you here ' he said. After a few minutes , I came back from the shower to see him folding my old clothes. Something small fell to the ground , he picked it up and stared at the thread bracelet for a while. He touched the charm and froze in his stance , that scared me. I went near him and waved my hands before his face to get his attention. He turned to me.

' P'Thi ? ' he said...

-x-