Chapter 7 - Four

Fod / Thi POV

' I need you to calm down and I am sober , I am in right mind. Can I start ? ' I asked. Gemini tilted  his head to one side with my request then nodded. I removed the cloth covering my board , ' What you see here are the information on four victims now five killed in the Rad khx case. Few weeks before , I woke up in this room and realized that I am in a different body. I'm not fourth nattawat. I switched souls with him , my original body is in the hospital coma state due to a car accident. I was after this serial killer but something happened to me that led me to all this mess. Last thing I remember is having a meeting with the team , so it means I don't remember anything happened during the two weeks before the accident. I need to solve this case , catch the killer and return this body back to fourth. Sawadee khrub , Pom Thi pakornatukol na khrub , 27 yrs old , Youngest detective in the criminal department team 3. Nice to meet you Gemini ' I shared and forcefully shook my hands with him. But Gemini froze in his place for a few seconds , ' Okay' he said .  ' That's all ? So you believe me Gemini ? ' I asked. ' We humans surviving is even a miracle after all the chaos we caused to the earth , So I think anything in this world is possible. But , I do have a lot of questions ,Can I ask ? ' he asked and I nodded.

' You're Thi ? That's four in thai , such a funny coincidence that you switched souls with my classmate Fourth. Can't you just go to your team and explain the situation. I think you solved the case and was chasing the killer and got into an accident to cover up for the killer. Why don't you go back to your work place ? ' he asked. First , I was relieved that he didn't treat like a mad man out of science fiction . ' I tried but You're forgetting that I look different. I was stopped by the guards , even if I have my police id The face will not match and if I try something Fourth could be arrested for identity theft ' I said. 

' I will help you solve this case. I think catching the criminal will put this all back to place. What do you say Fourth ? Sorry I mean P'thi ? he asked, ' No, You're just a kid . I don't think there's anything you can help me with but thanks for the concern . I just wanted to share this and gain a person who can believe me' I said. patting gemini's shoulders.

' You're underestimating me old man , I'm a forensic major so obviously I can identify fingerprints and can run whether there's a match or not , I have a lot of collab classes with police academy so I know all the protocols to be followed in the field. I can be your partner then I can do criminal profiling , I 'm smart to the point that have already found a clue from that board, last but not the least I am an ethical hacker . I'm everything you want P'Thi ' he said with so much pride that knock me off the ground. ' Haha , Then tell me What you found ? ' I asked. He leaned in closer saying  ' Then , Let me help you , Say the word , Seal the deal ' . I let out a chuckle , ' Kid, Let me give you a challenge , If you clear that, then I will accept your help. When I went to the hospital , my mobile was missing. the only person who will believe me in that station is my team captain. But, I was not allowed inside that day. I need to talk to him, Get me his number ' I said thinking to myself that a university kid can't possibly get the number of detectives captain, I can convince him to stay out of this danger in his way.

' Deal Mr. Thi pakornatokul ' he said ...

-x-