Chapter 3 - ICU

Fod / Thi-si POV

I rushed through the doors of the auditorium entrance with my bag and booked a cab to my district station. I need to find out the answers , I need to give fourth his life back , I need to catch the killer and stop his killing spree. Without thinking much, I stood infront of my station. Before I get in , I was stopped by the security guard. I was furious, how could he stop me instead of the suspicious people. ' Mister , I don't have time for this and I need to solve the case before the occurrence of the sixth victim ' I yelled at him losing my patience. ' Students are not allowed here , If you want to visit someone please get an appointment ' he said. I was flabbergasted , What is he talking about, ' Sir, I am not a student . I work here. Now , Let me in ' I said trying to make my way in. The guard stopped me again and asked for my police Id, I searched through my pants and showed him the Id in my wallet. He laughed at me , and asked other guards to help him throw me out.

I looked at the identity card that I showed them , it was the University Id of Fourth Nattawat. How stupid of me to forget that I look like another person now and Nobody would believe me if I say that I am officer Thi-si Pakornatukul of the Criminal department Team 3. 

-----------

I sat at the nearby park and swept back my hair in frustration, ' Now that I am inside Fourth , So Fourth soul must be inside my body. I need to find me and we can turn this back and I can catch the killer ' I thought to myself and caught a cab to my house.

I rang the bell , there was no response. " Anyone there ? Maa ? Pa ? " I yelled . Again there wasn't any response. After a few minutes , my neighbor saw me and asked ' Why are you searching for them? Do you know the Pakornatukul family ? ' . ' Yes sir , I am a friend of the second brother Thi-si . Do you know where are they right now ? I can't reach Thi-si for awhile now' I said hoping to meet my family. ' Ahh, I heard that the second brother got hurt and hospitalized in xxxx hospital , the family haven't returned back . It's been four weeks already ' . I thanked him for the information and made my way back to the hospital in my car.

We used to live in this house with my parents and my two brothers, I have an older brother who got married and settled in chiang mai and a younger brother who got admitted at the Chulakorn University a month ago so my parents moved to the condo near his university with him. So, it was just me living here and my parents visit me once in a while.

------------

When I reached the hospital , I was directed to the ICU. My parents were in the guardian room, I really wanted to  tell them that the person talking to them is their son but I don't think that's a good idea. I asked what happened to Thi-si , they said that I got into car accident and a truck crashed into me, there's no threat to my life but I am in indefinite coma until I wake up one day which could be any day in the future or never. I grabbed my head and sat on the ground in despair.

I came to the nearby garden inside the hospital to get some fresh air , ' So fourth soul is trapped into my body and I need to find a way that can take me to my body , and fourth to his. But , How to do that ? I have no relation with this kiddo. Why out of all the people , it was fourth that swapped soul with me ' I stared at the gloomy sky. Instead of giving answers, it just poured droplets of rain on my face. I ran inside and sat on the lobby , just watching patients and guardians pass by for hours. Then , I saw a kid around the age of this body's owner , stepping into the elevator. He seemed to have no injuries , not a patient then , seems like he's visiting someone. He pushed the buttons of the top floor, Why is he going there ? The top floor only has roof top and it's restricted any visitors or the hospital employees...

-x-

Please vote and leave comments , your views or feedbacks. The comment section is sad that it's lonely <3