New Years Eve Party

A/n: this is js gonna be one long chapter like Chris-mas so enjoy :3
Im also gonna do the confessional style again, except theyre talking to the bathroom mirror- (theyre all delusional in this universe /hj)

DJ just wanted to enjoy his night. Thats it. He had actually been sleep when Geoff started blowing up his phone. Then he silenced it, went back to sleep, woke up, and saw Duncan had messaged him a hundred times. DJ could just never catch a break. He sighed, and fully tried to wake up with a cup of coffee, but that didn't work. So instead, he attended to the situation at hand with all those messages.

Faggot/Me and my husbandddddd

Me and my husbandddddd: DEEJ

Faggot: for the love of god
Faggot: what do you WANT

Me and my husbandddddd: come to Geoffs party w me?

Faggot: thats what you wanted?

Me and my husbandddddd: uh yea

Faggot: I was trying to sleep..

Me and my husbandddddd: well sorry darling but important measures come for important actions:

Faggot: Duncan omg

Me and my husbandddddd: love ya

Faggot: im blocking you

Me and my husbandddddd: will you at least come to the party w me?

Faggot: who am I to say no

Me and my husbandddddd: :3

Faggot: its giving Cody

Me and my husbandddddd: kys

"I might have to" DJ said to himself as he slouched down in his chair. Duncan could be.. whats the word? Persistent. But he loved it, so it was fine.

Tyler had just finished running around the neighborhood and was making it back to his own place. Surprisingly he hadn't fell once. His leg was bruised though, it was one of those ones you got when sleeping and have no idea where it came from. Otherwise, his day was fine. When he got home, he checked the groups messages, which surprisingly wasn't much, then he went to text Alejandro.

Mi vida <33/MY hot spanish dude?!?!?

Mi vida <33: ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEJANDRO

MY hot spanish dude?!?!?: yes ¿miel?

Mi vida <33: are we going to Geoffs party together???

MY hot spanish dude?!?!?: of course,

Mi vida <33: yayayyyyyyyyy

MY hot spanish dude?!?!?: i'll pick you up soon alr?

Mi vida <33: ok!!

So the two arrived about a few hours later. Geoff's house was always full. Its beauty was never taken in like it should've been since people are always drunk out of their minds when they're there. Geoff was waiting at the door, like always, he loved to greet his guest.

Y'know.. its just an urge I guess! I love to welcome people to my place man, I don't want my guests to feel un-welcomed y'know?

Geoff did a head count after Tyler and Alejandro arrived. He invited everyone from the main Total Drama cast just for old times sake.

Did I want to see that lip gloss white girl wannabe again? No. Did I? Yes.

The girls were telling stories on the couch while some of the guys were probably drunk out their minds thanks to Duncan.