𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

It was bright and early in the morning, my alarm not even going off yet, when I was woken up by my brother barging into mine and Beth's shared room

"Beth, George, wake up" Jordan spoke, flicking the light switch on and off to wake us up faster. I heard Beth groan from the other side of the room, sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "What is it?" She asked, clearly annoyed.

"I need your help, get ready" he spoke, sounding quite desperate, before leaving again, of course leaving the light on as he walked out.

• • •
I stood staring at a field of llamas, along with the rest of my siblings. It was pouring with rain, typical Yorkshire weather, and literally 8am. "Why the fuck are we here Jordan? Have you brought us here to murder us all?" I commented. "Yeah, what's the brilliant plan you've come up with?" Cory asked sarcastically.

"Llamas cost tons, Can sell em to the butchers for a grand each. We just need to catch a couple" he shrugged like it was obvious.

"You are joking!" Beth exclaimed, before starting to laugh. "Fuck it, come on!" She led, walking over to the gate of the field, and opening it. Jordan followed suit, before Cory and I gave each other a glance and reluctantly followed them.
• • •

We were all sprinting through the middle of this field, chasing after different llamas, none of us even getting close to them. "No my hair!" Beth screamed, as she fell over and her hair got all muddy. "You idiot" I laughed, running over to her whilst also falling over myself. We were useless after that, as we sat there in a fit of giggles, watching our brothers try and catch llamas, whilst also watching their occasional plummets to the ground. "Jordan you muppet!" We heard Cory yell as they both fell over at the same time.

After a long while, and not much help from Beth and I, they actually ended up catching one. "Girls! Come!" Jordan yelled over, as we excitedly ran over. "Oh my god you did it!" Beth exclaimed.

"Yeah no thanks to you two!" Cory sniggered. "Oo my hair, my hair" he mocked, pretending to flick strands of hair from his shoulders. "You weren't doing much yourself, we were watching mate" I clapped back.

"Right hold this, we need one more" Jordan said, handing me the rope he has loosely tied around the llamas neck. "Another! We'll be here for hours!" I complained. "No that ones slow, over there, Cory come on" he said, as the two boys, did actually go and catch the other one with ease.

• • •

"And the plan now?" Beth asked, as we strolled along the streets, leading the llamas along with us. "I can't go to school looking like this!" I complained again. "You look as shit as usual" Jordan remarked. "Cory slap him for me" I stated, as my older brother did as I said, and slapped him round the back of his head, making Jordan turn around with an annoyed look.