𝘴𝘪𝘹

It was a few days later, and things had been going badly in our household

It was a few days later, and things had been going badly in our household. Our dad went mental on jordan about him still banging on about the baby that day, and the tension still hasn't gone back to normal.

He hasn't been staying home much, and is out till 11 everynight and gone in the morning before we can even set eyes on him.

Cory and Beth were both acting normal for me, making sure I was fed and keeping up with school. However inside I was breaking.

I was fed up of being stuck in a house with our dad, drunk most times, and fed up of how he treated us, and how scared we all were of him.

As I walked the usual way to get to the corner shop, I passed a group of older teenagers, who I kind of knew as they lived in our estate.

They all stared at me as I walked towards the shop, however I suddenly stopped as I got to them.

"Can we help you" one of the girls shot over to me, whilst blowing out the smoke from her cigarette, that she was holding in her hand.

"Yeah, can you go and get me a pack of fags from t'shop. I've got a fiver" I asked them, calmly and arrogantly, whilst keeping a straight face and looking at them all.

"I will" one of the boys sniggered, walking over and holding his hand out. I put the fiver into his hand and looked up at him with my eyebrows raised. "Go on then" I snapped.

"Alright feisty, just for you" he smirked, whilst strutting into the shop. They were your typical group of chavs, all wearing Adidas tracksuits, and the girls with full faces of makeup, but they seemed cool to me.

"What's your name?" Another girl asked softly. She looked like one of the oldest and seemed less intimidating.

"I'm Georgia... Wilson" I told them, adding on the surname, unsure whether they wanted it or not. "I've shagged your brother" The first girl I spoke to stated, with a slight smile.

"He's shagged everyone, don't worry, your nothing special" i spat, not fond of her. Her smile dropped, and she glared at me whilst the rest of them all laughed.

"I like you, your funny" another boy called out, pointing out to me. I nodded, unbothered, whilst the boy walked out of the shop with a packet of cigarettes in his hand.

"Here you are darling, it'll cos you a kiss though" he told me, walking close to me and taking my chin with his hand. "You'd be so lucky" I informed him and took my cigarettes, with a slight smirk.

"Come stay with us, we're fun" one of the girls told me. "Sure" I shrugged and sat on the bench, taking a fag out of the box.

"I'm Jess, that's max, luke, amber and molly" Jess introduced, pointing to each person as she said there name. They all nodded over to me, max with a smirk, as he was the one who asked for a kiss.

"How old are all yous" I asked, lighting the cigarette and taking the first puff. "Mainly 16, what are you 12?" Amber sniggered hastily.

"No, 13, 14 if you want to round up" I informed her, before looking back at max. "I'm happy to go younger" he yelled over, as I gave a little laugh.

"Your so disgusting max" amber snapped, her face screwed up in disgust that they were talking to me. I looked her up and down whilst having another puff from the cigarette.

• • •

I stayed with them for a few more hours, before I saw a boy with a blue hoodie cycle past, he looked over at the group and I think he noticed me, however he didn't stop to check.

I rolled my eyes. You would think I was dead to him, I'm his younger sister and he doesn't even care, at least cory and Beth try look after me.

I said goodbye and started walking back home. As I scrolled through my phone I saw Katie and Lucy's messages from a few hours ago, asking me to meet.

I didn't reply, and just walked back into my house and went into the kitchen where Cory was standing on his phone.

"Hey George" he spoke, not looking up from the screen. "You alright cores" I asked, taking a packet of crisps out of the cupboard. "Yeh you" he said bluntly.

"Fuck no" I told him, and left the kitchen. God this house is boring. There's no life in it.

Sorry it's short. May make another chapter tonight! ❤️