𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

We arrived at there large house, and walked inside, as Mrs Carter led us through to there huge, modern kitchen

Cory strutted in and sat down on a stool by there kitchen island, as Beth followed and sat on the stool beside.

I looked around at the decor, as Steve and Mandy both put there stuff down and looked at all of us, unsure of what to say.

"Should I get us pizzas for dinner?" Mr bell finally asked, with a smile on his face. "That'd be nice, would you lot like that?" Mandy replied, her voice sounding a lot more comforting, as if she was speaking to much younger kids.

"Yeah" I chirped in to the conversation, along with the rest of them nodding. "Write down what you want then to make it easier" he informed us, grabbing a random pen and paper and putting it on the counter for us.

Jordan grabbed it before I could, just to annoy me and wrote down what he wanted, before handing it over to Beth instead.

"Your so funny" i muttered sarcastically. Cory chuckled along, and wrote down his order, and then finally handed it to me.

"Can we watch tv" Beth asked, walking over to the sofa, at the bottom end of the room. "Yes, of course you can" Mrs Carter replied.

We all jumped onto the sofa, whilst Beth grabbed the remote. All I could hear from Jordan was his mutters of complaints about Cory sitting so close to him. "Shut up man" Cory snapped at the boy.

"No move over, your arm doesn't have to be touching mine you know Cory" jordan snapped back. "Then move your own fucking arm if it's that annoying" Cory said back, as I just watched and laughed.

"Beth tell him" Jordan moaned over to our older sister. "Both of you pack it in, I'll sit between yous" she told them. I sat on the end of the sofa with Cory now next to me, as we all watched the inbetweeners.

I scrolled through my Snapchat adds, most of them being weirdos from the year below. I kept sending pictures to my friends and groupchats.

Katie noticed the background was different and asked where I was. I stopped for a minute, and wondered wether I should tell her and decided to just do it.

I sent her back a reply and she sent one back with a shocked face, and then continued to spam me with messages, which I couldn't be bothered to reply too.

I put my phone away, and watched the TV, however I couldn't actually focus on it, rather on that my dad will be all lonely, although he does kinda deserve it.

I saw Mrs Carter pulling out some bedsheets from the tumble dryer and decided to go and help her.

"You ok love?" She asked, smiling softly at me as I took hold of some of the sheets. I nodded in response and followed her up the stairs to a nicely sized bedroom, pretty much bare, apart from a large double bed, beside tables and a wardrobe.

"Is this room ok for you and Beth?" She asked me. "Yes. Great thanks" I answered, looking out at the nice view of the street from the window.

Mrs Carter started making the bed. I watched her in silence, and then quickly snapped back in reality and started putting the covers on the crisp, white pillows.

"There all done" Mrs Carter announced enthusiastically, after we had completely made the bed. I nodded smiling back at her.

She really was nice. There was something about her that made me feel very comforted. It was hard to explain, maybe it's just because my mum had pretty much never been in my life.

We walked across the hall and into another bedroom, this one with two single beds, aswell as some other furniture.

I helped her make the beds up quickly. It was a bit easier as single beds are smaller- which helps trying to get the sheet onto the mattress.

"Your house is proper nice you know miss" I informed her, walking back downstairs along side her.

"Thank you sweetie, but it's your house too now, ok" she replied, taking my hand and squeezing it gently. I looked down, pretty shy at how nice adults can actual to be. "Thanks miss" I murmured quietly.

I followed Mrs Carter through to the kitchen and sat on the kitchen counter as she made a cup of tea.

We heard jordan and Cory bickering, and Mr Bell finally having enough. "Right come on Jordan, come with me to get the pizzas" he declared, as Mrs Carter silently chuckled to me.

"No, go yourself" jordan moaned however we saw him walk to the door with mr bell. "We'll be about 15mins love!" Steve called out to Mandy as they both left the house, and shut the door as they went.

"Miss what's your wifi!" Beth questioned shouting out from the living room. "Come out here I'll give it you love" Mandy called back out, and scrambled over to where a wifi box was to find it.