𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Beth and I, both sat in the living room, watching our dad pat his pockets, checking he had everything before he left

He was having to go away for the night, as it was one of the final checks he had got better, and it was down in manchester.

"Ok be good, Jess and Stacey are round the corner if you need owt" our dad informed us. "Alright, it'll go great" Beth stated, giving him a hug.

"Thanks love" he said, hugging her back and then pulling me in with them. Jordan and Cory had both trodden down the stairs, finally taking there eyes away from there Xbox game, to say bye.

"See you lads" he said whilst ruffling there hair. He gave us all a final smile and walked out of the door, shutting it behind him.

"Alright the girls are coming over- so don't even think about inviting your mates" Beth declared to everyone, putting her phone to her ear and began talking to what sounded like missy.

"How's that fair?" Jordan complained, looking at Cory. "It ain't" Cory sniggered. "Come finish the game" he added to his younger brother, and they both went back upstairs.

• • •

There was a knock at the door, and I went and answered it, knowing who it was anyway. Both the paracha sisters and booth sisters, were standing at the door step, all with big grins plastered on there faces.

"We are Heereee!" Missy yelled, with a bottle of cider in her hand. Nas laughed and rolled her eyes playfully at the girl, as they all came strolling inside.

They all went into the living room where Beth was, and hugged her. "This is gonna be such a good night!" Missy yelled again. "I know!" Beth screamed, excitedly.

Hayley, Razia and I all went up to mine and beths room, because they wanted to see. "Your rooms proper nice" Hayley exclaimed, looking around at all the decorations and pictures we had covering the plain walls.

"Thanks" I stated, looking out the window as they continued to nosey. "You know missy's brought tons of drinks, we're gonna get pissed" Hayley informed me, all excitedly.

"Sickkk" I said.

• • •

It was a bit later, and us girls had all been sitting and talking together in the living room, listening to music.

There was a knock on the door, making us all look at each other in confusion. "Is your dad back or summat?" Missy questioned, however cory came running down the stairs to open it.