Chapter 16- The Special Guest

She ran. It was funny how I couldn't understand my maid, Katherine. One moment she looked at me like she wanted me to fuck her senseless, the next she goes off running after leaving me hard as a rock. I knew I wasn't going to function well if I didn't get laid and I knew just who to call, they were many and all willing.

She picked up on the first ring. " Be in my room in twenty minutes," I said in a deep voice. From the excited chuckle she gave over the phone, I knew she was happy, she knew what I wanted.

I left the bathroom and went into my room sitting on my bed, I was ready. In about twenty-plus minutes my room door opened to reveal the instrument of my relief. She didn't need to be told twice what to do, she got to business.

Getting on her knees, she took my already hard member in one hand and played with it, lapping her tongue over the head as I hissed in pleasure. I would have preferred her to be Katherine, I wanted to know how it felt to have her tongue on my cock.

The thought of that made me hardened and I couldn't take any more play so I held was it Lara or Sofia? I just couldn't remember, I held her head and pushed my full cock into her mouth and she took it like a good slut.

She bobbed up and down licking the cum that leaked out of me. I couldn't hold it anymore. I came into her mouth breathing heavily and a certain lips came into my mind.

When she released my cock she stood up and took off the skimpy dress she was wearing, she had nothing beneath which made me remember a certain night. I felt like an animal in heat as I quickly took Lara and threw her on the bed, she moaned at the way I handled her opening her legs wider to reveal her drenched pussy.

I took my member in one hand as I climbed the bed. I rubbed my cock head on her pussy rubbing her juice all over her and then I finally pushed in roughly. She screamed being full and her pussy gripped my cock.

" Fuck." I groaned. I went faster and harder on her as she kept moaning, I could feel myself near my climax, I took her breast in one hand, breasts not as full as the ones I would rather be touching. The thought alone made me pull out of the hot pussy rubbing myself a few times before I came on Lara's stomach.

*****

I didn't know what came over me. I had what I wanted just at arm's length but I ran, like some crazy idiot. Thinking back to how it must have looked I couldn't help but feel embarrassed. He must think of me as immature.

I just had to prove him wrong. Now he had another woman inside his room that would have been me. I knew my boss wanted me just as much as I wanted him, the kiss, oh my god, his lips were just as I imagined and they left me wanting even more.

I think I have to reconsider seduction even if that isn't necessary, I just needed to rekindle the passion.

I went to bed with wet dreams of my boss eating me out.

As I served breakfast I avoided eye contact with my boss, my substitute was nowhere to be found, guess she left early.

When I was done serving and was just about to turn away my boss's voice stopped me.

" My sister is arriving today and I need you to make something nice." I nodded in respect before returning back to the kitchen as fast as I could. I felt embarrassed, like why start something I couldn't finish?

I had to girl up and I was gonna do it tonight. When my boss left I guess to pick up his sister, I began cooking. I decided to make risotto.

By the time I heard the boss's car return, I had already finished cooking.

" I know you missed me you ugly toad." I heard a familiar female voice but didn't think much of it as I continued setting the table. The voice sounded so much like Anna's.

" Keep deceiving yourself."

"No way!" I suddenly heard the female voice repeat and at this moment I was convinced it was Anna. I spun and was shocked to see Anna, it actually was Anna.

I gave a happy girly scream before running over to her and she did the same as we both hugged each other like little kids who are just seeing their best friend after a very long time.

" Omg, I can't believe I'm seeing you here. So it's been our house all this time I didn't even know, I've got a lot of things to tell you." We totally forgot someone else was in the room with us until Mr Vincenzo cleared his throat.

" Mind explaining to me what is going on?"
We both looked at each other and that look past a hundred messages our words couldn't convey.

I had a feeling she had been coming and going out of town without her brother's knowledge.

" Uhm this is my friend Katherine." She introduced, only if she knew her brother knew me on other levels. As soon as she did that introduction, she took my hand and turned me towards the dining table, forgetting her brother and bombarding me with questions.

" What did you make? Tell me is my brother a mean boss? I know he is, meanie is his middle name. Does he still come home late from work? What about changing girls? How many of them have you met so far?" I seriously didn't know which of them to answer first.

They sat for their food and I served them, Anna wanted me to join them but I refused, just because we were friends didn't change the fact that I was a maid in this house, there were boundaries set.

When they finished their food, Anna wouldn't let me be, she kept pestering me even when I was doing the dishes. I had to send her out.

" Kat, I haven't heard you play anything but I know you love music, we have a music room here, I could show you."

" I don't really know about that, I'm not that good, but if you insist."

We were in the music room and I couldn't believe my eyes, like why have a room that had no use to you? There were different instruments and my eyes were trapped on the piano.

I moved towards it like I was on autopilot, as soon as my finger hit the first key I was taken back to memories from years ago. Memories that hurt.