Chapter 34- Free Show

I was awakened by the vibration of my phone. I groaned as I got up from where I lay on Jordan's body and picked up my phone grudgingly making my way to the guest room.

I opened the door and closed it behind me as I looked through the messages that were sent to me.

I saw one from Anna asking me to pick a dress for her to wear to a party, it was like an hour ago and I felt bad for not responding to it on time. I quickly sent her a message telling her I was seeing her message now.

Her reply came quickly as she told me she picked the red one which was what I would have chosen if I had seen the message earlier, so either way it goes.

I noticed a message from my boss so I clicked it to see a video.

I was yet to play it but just staring at it I knew it would be dirty and just as expected when I play the video it was a video of my boss having his dick stuffed in a woman's mouth as she sucks him off.

The sounds coming from them were carnal and fuck he looked so hard that I wished I was the one sucking that cum into my mouth.

Her moans were loud and that had him pushing his cock faster into her mouth and then he came on her face. That should be me. Did he like his women moaning loudly? Maybe I should moan loudly then I could get rewarded with his cum on my face.

And then he called her a good girl, I thought I was his only good girl.

I would have to prove to him that I was the only one who deserved to be called a good girl.

I was still looking at my phone screen when it started ringing, it was a video call from my boss. I was already mentally preparing how I'll rant about him calling another girl his good girl when I was his only good girl but as I picked up the call, my mouth instantly went dry.

I didn't see my boss's face but I knew he was the one, his dick was on display as he had a woman tied to the bed with her legs shamelessly open and I watched as he fisted his cock and rubbed it on her clit then he stopped.

She was squirming and trying to close her legs but the restraints wouldn't let her.

He did the action again this time going only an inch, then he pulled out. Was he planning on driving her crazy, I would be sobbing to be fucked already if he did that to me but the woman remained quiet.

He fisted his cock again as he rubbed himself a few times going slowly then he became fast as he shoot his come on her pussy. She moaned.

All of a sudden he became like a beast as he pushed his full length into her and started pounding into her, his thrust was brutal, there was no mercy.

She kept trying to meet his trust but couldn't as she screamed begging to cum.

" Can I cum? Please,"

" Shut the fuck up and take my cock like a good slut," I wanted him to talk to me like that.

" Fuck, faster," I thought she was begging to cum just now.

The slapping of their skin filled the room.

My boss suddenly pulled out and she groaned at the loss.

" Please can I cum, I want to cum please,"

He removed the restraints from her hands but not from her legs and her hand quickly found her clit as she massaged it so fast chasing her release. She came, her juice leaking from her pussy, I watched as she dipped her fingers into her pussy and then brought her tongue to lick it clean.

This was fucking dirty, for some reason, I didn't like that he was doing this with a woman that wasn't me, I felt like he should do all the dirty things he wanted to do only with me. Okay, that sounded a little possessive.

I thought he wanted to end the video but instead, he adjusted it so I could get a clearer view of what he wanted to do.

I watched as he freed the woman's legs and then sat in a man spread and it was like the woman already knew what she was supposed to do she turned her back to him and like she would sit on a chair but no she was sitting on a fucking dick. She held his dick and slowly went down.

But my boss had other plans as he pushed all the way in.

" What did I tell you about being a good girl," He groaned as she bounced on him.

" Always take the master's cock fully because he hates to wait," She said as she kept on bouncing on him with her moans becoming very loud.

Luca squeezed her breast with both hands as she kept on bouncing up and down going fast and he released one hand from her breast and started circling her clit.

That should be me.

" Fuck, fuck, yes, faster," She moaned as he kept on circling her clit uncontrollably fast. 

There was something I noticed that in all the fucking they've been doing, he didn't once kiss her.

They were both near their orgasms as Luca helped her bounce faster on his cock and soon he came groaning in the back of his throat.

What the fuck did I just watch?