Chapter 23-The Prettiest Green Eyes

I took off the arms that were around me as I turned to look at who had the guts to put their arms around me. I knew things like these were bound to happen.

The dude looked like he was undressing me with his eyes and I found it disgusting. I tried to move past him but he blocked me.

" I'm not going to get into a fight with anyone, just please step aside." The guy was good looking no doubt but I didn't give him permission to touch me. I hated it when people touched me and doing it without my permission was a turnoff.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking but Mr Vincenzo wasn't like everyone.

" Come on babe, I just want to dance with you." He said as he again attempted to touch me but I moved back. This guy was either drunk or plain out stupid.

" Thank you but I'll have to decline your offer." I was just about to walk past him but he held my hand drawing me back to him and just when I was about to lose my temper someone intervened, not that I was any happy to see this person but as long as this other guy's hands were off me. I could manage.

" Justin, don't you know when to leave the girls alone?" He asked and immediately the Justin guy left me then he looked at the other guy like he just disturbed him before giving me a smirk and walking off.

" So am I supposed to thank you now?" I turned to the green-eyed guy with my brows raised.

He just shrugged and then looked me from head to toe fully taking me in. Like I said he wasn't any better.

Mr green eyes turned out to be fun, I didn't expect it. He kept telling me his name was Edward but I preferred calling him Mr Green Eyes. He introduced me to some of his friends and some of the girls were nice while others always thought I was going to snatch their man, well if I wanted to I'll do it.

We danced and played games and I didn't think I'd had so much fun like that in my life for a very long time.

I knew I was already drunk when I told Eddy in front of everyone that he had pretty green eyes and they all burst into laughter.

The party was all night and my head was already banging. I don't know what came over me but I suddenly felt like calling Mr Vincenzo. I dragged my feet pushing past people as I got outside to receive fresh air.

I took out my phone and dialed Mr Vincenzo's number and after about two rings, he finally picked up.

" Hey, did you miss me?" I slurred and giggled. I was acting like a love-sick girl calling her crush. He didn't say anything and that made my drunk self sad.

I heard him sigh before he spoke.

" You're drunk?" He stated the obvious.

" No, I'm not, I just had a little…" I brought my finger up as if he was here to see my demonstration.

" Nothing much seriously."

" Yeah?"

" Yeah." I was still on the phone when I heard Edward's voice speak from behind me.

" Hey, Kat. I've been looking for you, you're too drunk to be out here alone, let's get you inside."

" Okay," I said, totally forgetting the call I was on.

******

" Katherine. Kat." I called her several times but she wasn't speaking anymore, I heard the voice of a guy telling her he had been looking for her and wanted her to come in, I didn't know the guy's intentions and for some stupid reason, I couldn't help but worry.

As much as all I wanted to do was climb my bed and go to sleep, I didn't do that, instead here I was driving to her location. I didn't have an explanation for that.

But I knew I wasn't going to rest until I knew she was okay and had not fallen victim to drunk fresher girls getting cornered by freaks.

When I got to the location of the party I parked my car and jumped out. It was filled with people and all of them looked lost in their world.

As I walked past a group of girls they just kept staring at me and I knew they were already imagining us married with kids. I threw them a wink and they all erupted into a fit of girly laughter fanning their face. Girls can be dramatic sometimes.

I  looked at every corner for Katherine but I didn't find her. I tried to call her a few times but she wasn't picking up her phone.

I was almost beginning to worry when I heard her voice, it was hard to miss. She had her head on a guy's shoulder and I didn't know why the image didn't look good in my eyes.

I walked over to them and immediately she saw me she jumped up but fell right back on the seat and I could tell she was clearly wasted.

" Mr Vincenzo." She called and threw her arms open like she wanted me to come carry her.

" Let's go," I said as I held her hand to raise her but a dude tried to stop me.

" Who are you?" I knew just then that I hated this guy for no reason.

" He's Mr Vincenzo." Katherine said as she pointed to me…" and he's Edward aka Mr green eyes. Doesn't he have the prettiest green eyes ever?" She asked, making me clench my jaw and I could see the cocky smile the guy had on his face. I would give anything to wipe it off.

I took Katherine from there as we walked to the car. I wondered just how much she had. She could barely walk. I held her waist to steady her and when we got to my car I helped her sit in and then I strapped her in.

I turned over to the driver's seat and got in.

I was driving when suddenly I felt hands on my thighs. I turned to the owner of the fingers and the look in her eyes made me hold the breaks.

My maid was going to be the death of me.