Chapter 25- Scream All Night

Mature Content Warning:

I turned on the toy as I placed it on her clit, and a loud moan instantly broke from her lips. The sounds were going to my already swollen member.

I placed two fingers into her and she jerked her hips from the sensation from my fingers and the toy. It was a small ball but when turned on it moved in circles depending on how fast you wanted. I had it moving in torturously slow circles.

By now she was already dripping, wetting my fingers and I loved every bit of it. I stopped the toy. And continued my finger ministration, using my thumb to press her clit then I moved it down, moving it back up.

" Please, Sir." She begged I knew what she wanted, but I wasn't ready to give her just yet.

" Please what? Do you have to be a needy slut all the time?" She nodded her head then shook it again like she really didn't know what she wanted.

" Please fuck me already."

" You want to get fucked? How bad?" I was messing with her and she knew it.

" You don't think I'm wet enough that your cock would just slide into me?" She questioned in agony as she tried to get as much as she could from my fingers. I suddenly increased my pace and added pressure to her clit, she came undone on my fingers. I didn't give her time to come down from the high of the orgasm as I lapped on her juice, tasting her.

" Oh. Fuck that feels so good." She moaned as I drew my tongue up and down her pussy then I gave her clit a little bite making her jerk up and moved away from me like she was trying to run.

" Did that feel too much?" I asked. I could tell she liked it by the way she tightly pressed her legs together. She shook her head confirming my words.

" Then be a good girl and spread those legs for me, I want to see what I do to that pussy." She didn't waste time she spread her legs just like I had instructed.

My pre cum was leaking uncontrollably and the boxer I had on needed to be discarded, so I did just that. I saw the way Katherine licked her lips and bit her lower lips, it was just a boast to my male ego.

" You're so big and you feel so good." She whispered in her turned-on voice and I passed her a smirk, she knew what was coming, I was going to reward her for praising my cock. But her next words almost made me cum on the spot.

" You promised to fuck my tits." And I was going to fulfill that promise.

" You want me to fuck them?" She nodded like I just told her I was giving her an island to her name.

" Then come here." She obeyed. She crawled to the edge of the bed and then I grabbed her by her neck taking those soft lips in a fierce kiss. She moaned opening up for me as our tongues fought for dominance but eventually, she surrendered to me. It was bound to happen.

I felt her finger slowly move towards my cock and then she grabbed me making me hiss in pleasure.

She got on her knees like a good little slut waiting for me to fuck her tits and I did just that. I took my dick in one hand as I watched her hold those beautiful globes then I placed my cock in between her going slowly but the sight of her fingering herself as I fucked her tits made me forget anything slow. I started to move fast and without warning, I came. Some of my cum fell on her chest while some on her face and I didn't feel sorry about that.

Not when her tongue was ready to catch the cum that was on her face. Where the fuck had this woman been all my life, she made me a fucking sex beast, I didn't want to stop. I wanted to fuck her every minute anywhere. Fuck.

She looked like she wanted more but the cum I planned on giving her soon was the one I planned to put in that pink pussy.

I picked her up from where she still knelt down on the floor and threw her on the bed. I noticed she liked being treated roughly. Which was a fucking turn-on.

" Now I'm going to make you scream my name. What's my name?" I asked her, she had never taken up my name on her lips before. It was either Mr Vincenzo or Sir. I wanted her to moan my name as I fucked her.

" Luca." She said

" You're going to be screaming that name all night." I didn't give her a warning before I slammed my whole cock into her and my name fell from her lips. Just perfect.

" Again," I said as I gave her another hard thrust.

" Luca. Luca Luca. Fuck, yes. yes. yes. That feels so good, keep doing it." She moaned as she tried to meet my thrust.

I pulled my dick out of her and this time I put just the tip in her entrance. Fuck she was leaking so much.

" Luca please stop the tease and fuck me." She groaned and I couldn't help but chuckle at how desperate she sounded.

" You always have to beg don't you?" I asked before pushing back into her and continued my ministration. This time I didn't pull out, I was chasing after something.

" Fuck." I cursed as her pussy squeezed me so tightly I thought I was going to burst from the pleasure.

" Fuck your pussy is so greedy. It's like being fucked roughly. The next time I fuck you, I'm going to tie you up." Without planning to, I came deep into her pussy because of the way it grabbed my cock when I said I was going to tie her up.

There was nothing to convince me that my maid didn't like being treated like a whore.

I pulled out of her pussy and watched as my cum leaked out. She tried to move from me but I didn't let her. Did she think I was done with her?

" I said I was going to make you scream all night. This is just the beginning."