Chapter 50- His Desires

Content Warning:

I couldn't deny that having Eddy in my life was so much fun, it was the weekend and we decided to go on with our plan of going on a date.

He knew the type of girl I was, so he wasn't trying to impress me, although he wanted to impress me what I mean to say is he didn't go for the fancy dates like most men do, he had the money if he wanted to, but he knew what I liked so our first spot for our date was at a karaoke bar as we both sang our lungs out.

By the time we came out, we were both laughing and our stomach hurt.

Then he took me to see the movies, you'd think as a couple we would be kissing and doing all those shit couples do when they go to see a movie, yeah he kissed me but he prevented others from kissing.

How? Eddy kept throwing popcorn at any couple near us that tried to kiss, I had to drag him out of there before he got us into trouble.

He was laughing like he didn't do anything.

" You know one of these days you're going to get a black eye from being troublesome,"

" You'll kiss it better,"

" Cheesy,"

" Where do you want to go next?" He asked as he took my hand and started walking us out of the building.

" I don't know, maybe we can just cook dinner at your house and end with that," I suggested.

" Sounds good to me," We walked hand in hand to his car. He opened the car door for me and I got in.

"So what are we going to make?" He asked as he began looking through his fridge.

" Spaghetti, that would be quick so we don't have to worry about going to bed bloated,"

" You're staying over?" He stopped what he was doing and turned to me.

" If you want me to," I said.

" Is that even up for discussion, yes! I want you here, we were talking about spaghetti, yeah spaghetti for my girl," He looked so happy and it brought a smile to my face.

We tried cooking the food together, keyword; tried, and we made a mess because we were trying to cook but each time he'd find a way to kiss me and I'd rub something on his face, we were playing rather than trying to cook, we finally aborted the cooking plan, it wasn't working.

" I'll order pizza," He said as he took his phone and placed an order while I just tried to clean the mess we made in the kitchen.

By the time we were done cleaning our pizza arrived as we talked about everything and anything we could think about, Eddy was far from boring.

" I don't want the night to end, let's play a game of twenty questions."

" Okay, you go first," I said as I turned to face him.

" Favorite color?" He asked.

" Uhm that's green and don't think it's because of your eyes, it's because I love nature," The stupid smirk he had on his lips told me he didn't care as long as his eye color fell in the category of green he was happy.

" Okay, so when is your birthday?" I asked

" February 16th,"

" So you're a Valentine's child?" He just shrugged. I noticed the way his eyes kept going to my lips, he was definitely obsessed with it.

" It's your turn," I said.

" I want to bite your lips so badly, would you let me?" Was that a question?

" That's not part of the game,"

" I'm sorry, I'm sorry if I crossed a line," He said as he quickly withdrew. I didn't like the look on his face.

" Eddy," I called him as I climbed on his legs, I could tell he looked surprised but his hand immediately went around my waist drawing me in.

" Eddy I'm yours, you don't have to ask permission before touching me, I gave you the right when I called you my boyfriend, you can do anything you want to do to me," I said as I looked into his eyes that has now become a shade darker.

" Anything?" He whispered and I nodded his lips already drawing towards mine.

" Even if they are dirty things?" He was so close that if I just moved an inch our lips would touch but I didn't move, I wanted to see what he would do.

" Yes," He didn't need to be told twice, he covered our lips as he kissed me slowly, he didn't rush it, it was like he was taking memory of the shape and taste of my lips.  He bit my lips and I moaned into the kiss.

" You don't know how long I've dreamt of having you like this, you can't imagine the bad things I want to do to you," He whispered as he kissed down my throat.

" Instead of imaging them, why don't you just do them to me?" I said as my hand went into his hair.

" Your wish is my command, my Lady,"

He took me off the couch and I wrapped my legs around him as he walked us to his room.

I felt my back hit the bed and the next thing that followed was the tearing of the dress I was wearing.

" You owe me three new dresses"

" I'll worry about that later for now I need to please my girlfriend,"  I was about to speak but he shut me up with a passionate kiss.

Our tongues engaged in a battle as I refused to surrender but when I felt his hand squeeze my breast I became weak giving total control to him.

" I want to imprint every curve of your body in my mind," He said as he started kissing down my neck to in-between my breasts and then he took one of my nipples into his mouth, I moaned at the sensation trying to close my legs but he didn't let me.

He kissed down my stomach going down until he was directly in front of my pussy. I felt air like he was blowing on my pussy and when I looked down that was just what he was doing.

I wanted to speak but my words got caught in my throat when he attacked my pussy.

" Fuck!" I moaned, my hand going for his hair. His tongue swirled on my folds going up and down and then he attacked my clit kissing me before he joined his fingers.

I felt like I was going to cum on the spot, he pumped his fingers into me rubbing his thumb on my clit and I came undone.

He came back up and he kissed me.

" Taste yourself on my lips," He said as he kissed me while I wrapped my legs around him trying to draw him closer I thought I couldn't get any more wet but when he whispered into my ears I flooded.

" I'm going to fuck you so hard, the only thing you'd think about for weeks is me,"