Chapter 37- Avoiding Him

Fuck!! What do I do? How the hell do I undo this? I just sent a video of me touching myself to Eddy, Eddy!

How the hell was I going to walk the face of the earth? Should I just die already?

This was the perfect time for the ground to open and swallow me up.

I couldn't continue my chat with Mr. Vincenzo, I wished I could find a way to Eddy's house and delete that video, has he seen it by now? It was late at night, he must be sleeping.

I couldn't keep still, I was pacing my room unable to calm down, how would I be able to face him?

This was horrible, terrific!! this was the end.

I can't go to school tomorrow, but I have to, I have a test tomorrow, I was so confused.

I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking of multiple ways to avoid Eddy tomorrow, I knew I wouldn't be able to, he'd come looking for me himself.

I didn't sleep all night, this was no joke, not even a wink.

I woke up with a headache so I went to get some meds to relieve me of the pain.

My class for the day was Fundamentals of Music but I'd be lying if I told you I listened to anything the teacher was saying, I couldn't focus.

That wasn't meant for Eddy now he has it.

When the class was over I couldn't bring myself to stand up.

" Why do you look like that Katherine, you look lost and all, are you okay?" Scarlet asked me as she packed her bag ready to go for lunch.

" Yeah I'm fine, I just didn't have enough sleep,"

" Because you were having sex all night," She whispered as I narrowed my eyes at her, she raised her hands in surrender before taking her bag and walking out of the class.

My mood was already sour.

As I opened the door I saw Eddy with a few of his friends walking towards the canteen and luckily they didn't see me so I shut the door back.

When I opened it they were gone.

I breathed in relief.

I was hungry because I didn't have anything to eat so I walked to the canteen making sure I followed where I wouldn't be seen but this particular mother fucker who also happens to be Eddy's friend and was sitting on Eddy's table decided that it was the right time to remember my name.

" Fuck!" I groaned.

" Katherine, Kat come sit with us," She said as she waved me over.

I couldn't dodge I had already been spotted.

I took my food and grudgingly walked to their table then I sat down.

I could feel his burning gaze on me but I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

" Eddy, are you okay? You look like you're in pain?" One of his friends asked that was when I risked it and looked into his eyes and I instantly regretted it.

He looked like he was ready to devour me right now. I had to clear my throat so he would stop staring at me.

I just kept pushing the food into my mouth not being able to get involved in the conversation they were having.

"Guys I'll leave first, I've got something to do, thank you," Before any of them could say anything I ran off.

I was successful in avoiding Eddy for the rest of the day, but I couldn't avoid him forever.

After my final class for the day, I decided to go to the library, Eddy wasn't in sight which was a good thing, he must have gone home, hopefully

I showed my library pass to security as I entered the library. I needed a book on medieval music and I knew the perfect place to find that was the library. I was still searching for the book when someone dragged me to a corner and I came face to face with Eddy.

Shit, I thought I had escaped him.

" You've been avoiding me, is there a reason you've been avoiding me?" He asked like he didn't know.

" I…I, I don't know what you're talking about," I said not looking into his eyes.

" Hmm," He hummed as he moved closer to me and I felt something rubbed me, he had a boner.

" Do you know the things I want to do to you?" He didn't sound like the usual playful Eddy I was used to, no, he sounded like a man who meant business.

" Eddy let me go," I tried to push off his but that only made his hard-on press into me and he hissed, which made me stop my struggle.

" After you sent that video to me, do you think I can concentrate on anything? Do you know what I want right now?" He asked as he drew his nose from my ear down to my neck inhaling my scent.

" Eddy,"

" Even the way you say my name sounds different, everything is suddenly so different coming from you," He said with a groan, we were hidden so I didn't have to worry about anyone seeing us here.

Cause if the librarian did, she'd put our faces in front of the library with banned written on top.

" It was a mistake I didn't…" He shut me up again by rubbing on me.

" Then I got lucky then, the way I watched those fingers work, I want to take their place, I want to know what it feels like to drive you crazy until you're dripping on my fingers, I want to taste you on my tongue, I've wanted you since the day I saw you, but after that video, I think I need you,"

" Eddy stop, someone might see us," I said trying to reason with him.

" I'm gonna leave you now, but just know that at the right time, you're going to be mine," He pushed off me, and looked at me one last time before walking off.

Well done Katherine, well done.

******

What would you have done if this happened to you? Lol