Chapter 51- The Package

We kissed slowly, moans escaping my lips, Eddy squeezed my breasts not detaching his lips from mine, I wanted to feel him inside me but he was taking his time.

" Eddy," I moaned in impatience.

" Fuck, just the sound of you moaning my name is enough to make me cum," He said as I watched with hooded eyes as his hands when down and he fisted his dick rubbing a few times before putting his tip not really entering me.

" Stop it and fuck me already," I groaned as I tried to push down so I could feel him more but he pulled out.

I wanted to complain when his fingers came to my lips.

" Shuuu…you think after nights of imagining you naked beneath me while I fuck you senseless, you think I'm going to rush things? I'm going to stimulate you until you beg,"

" Please, I'm stimulated enough, you can touch my pussy as proof" I cried, I felt like my pussy suddenly had a heartbeat with the way it was throbbing.

" Not now honey, soon,"

He entered me fully and I closed my eyes in relief thinking he was going to finally give me what I wanted but he pulled out, this isn't funny.

I was just about to lose my cool when he entered me yet again, I wrapped my legs around him pushing him deeper so he wouldn't play his funny games again and he cursed.

" Fuck, you feel so fucking good,"

He started moving torturously slowly.

" Please faster," He obeyed.

He started thrusting into me fast, slamming my walls and hitting the right spot, he pulled out of me and slammed right back in.

" Fuck!!" I screamed as my hands attacked his hair bringing his face to my chest as he took my nipples into his mouth taking turns with both of them, I felt like my body was on fire with the pleasure that coursed through my body.

" I'm cuming, I'm cuming," I moaned as he pulled out of me rubbing his tip on my clit down to my pussy then he went back in and my pussy clenched around him.

" You're choking me, fuck!!" His speed increased as he brought his lips to mine while he kept thrusting into me harder, as much as I wanted to keep kissing him I couldn't. The kiss was sloppy because I was nearing my orgasm. I closed my eyes clenching around him tightly before I came.

He was still thrusting into me with my hand on his shoulder as he chased his release before he finally came inside the condom.

He pulled out of me and I moaned because my pussy was still stimulated.

" My woman, my freshly fucked woman," He whispered as he kissed my lips falling on the other side of the bed. We were both panting.

" I'll get something to clean you up," Eddy said as he got up from the bed naked and I stared at his butt.

" You've got a nice butt," I said and he chuckled, winking at me before he disappeared into the bathroom.

He came back with a towel as he climbed on the bed and I opened my legs for him to clean me up, he added a little pressure on my clit and I moaned, I knew what he was doing.

" One of these days I'm going to watch that nice ass you have wiggle as I fuck you from behind," I hit his hand pushing him away.

" Such a naughty boy,"

" For you, I'll be anything,"

" You're so cheesy,"

He returned to the bathroom to drop the towel then he came back to join me in bed.

His arms went around me cuddling me.

" Good night princess,"

" Good night," I said, and soon enough I heard his soft breathing against my skin, an indication he was already sleeping.

Cuddling was something Luca and I never really did, we were always in a hurry and as soon as we were done one of us found our way back to our room.

I closed my eyes as I soaked into Eddy's arms before sleep took me.

*******

I was dressed for work and was about to head downstairs when I heard my phone message tone. I picked up my phone to see that it was a message from Katherine, my heart skipped. I was taken back to when she used to send me nasty things and I wanted to go back to that time.

I opened the message from her and my mood immediately became sour.

" Hello Sir, please can I take the day off?"

Katherine.

The answer was no. I knew why she was asking, she was with him.

I typed a no and sent it to her. I waited for a response but didn't get any. So I called her. She didn't pick until the second ring.

" Hello, Sir,"

" You know I don't run a charity organization right? I pay you to work and I expect you to do your job."

" I'm sorry Sir…Eddy stop, I'm on the phone with my boss," I heard her say and I clenched my fist. I was right she was with him.

" Just one more…" I heard the bastard say.

" I'm coming sir," I heard her say before the line went dead.

He was touching her, he was doing the things only I was supposed to be doing to her.

Luca you're stupid, you're fucking stupid.

My day was already ruined.

******

" So how do you know my brother?" I asked Anna as she stood beside me while I made breakfast, she thought I had forgotten about the way she and Jordan were glaring at each other.

" He's a jerk…oops sorry he's your brother, but he's seriously annoying," I couldn't help but chuckle, Jordan could be annoying sometimes.

" So I went to the club that night and I asked him for a mixed drink, I told him I wanted four different kinds of alcohol mixed together and he asked me for my ID card," I didn't mean to but I burst into laughter.

" He did what?"

" You see you're laughing, that was exactly how the people who heard his question laughed and I was so embarrassed, I gave him a piece of my mind though,"

" I can imagine,"

" Oh, by the way, a package arrived for you this morning, you weren't home so I received it on your behalf,"

" Package, I'm not expecting anything,"

" Maybe someone wanted to surprise you," She said with a wink before walking out of the kitchen.

I was surprised Mr. Vincenzo was still home. I had asked him for a day off and he told me no, I had to come home as quickly as I could.

I served them breakfast quietly and I could feel two pairs of eyes on me, one belonged to Eva and she was glaring at me and Mr. Vincenzo was giving me a look I didn't care to understand.

I left them as I went upstairs to my room, I was eager to see what was inside the gift box Anna told me about. The box was lying on my bed.

The first thing I noticed was the note. I picked it up and opened it and it simply read;

" Hello princess," Sounds like something Eddy would do but if he wanted to give me a gift why didn't he just give me when I was with him yesterday, he just likes being too extra sometimes.

I started opening the box. I removed the wrap and ribbon then I started opening the inner wrap. Whoever wrapped this had a lot of time, this was just too much wrapping.

Finally, it was time to see what was inside so I slowly opened the carton but when my eyes caught sight of what was inside, a scream broke through my lips.

How was this even possible?