Chapter 58- Smart Girls

" Stop pushing her like that you prick!" Debbie shouted as one the the guys pushed me forward going down the stairs, I guess they took off Debbie's blindfold and the tape they had on her mouth but they left the cover they had on me.

It felt like we were going down a never-ending stairs, I wondered where this was because the drive here was quite long.

They kept pushing me until they stopped, pushing me to the floor and I fell with my hands groaning in pain as I felt my skin scratch.

" Are you okay?" Debbie asked as she rushed to me, removing the cover from my head.

I looked around to see where they brought us, we were in a dirty room that had a lot of crates in a corner, and the place smelt horrible.

" I'll be right back girls, don't miss me too much," Uncle Charles said as he smiled at us before he left the room with his puppets following him.

" I think it's time I say sorry to you, I'm sorry for deceiving you, I'm sorry for bringing you here, I was being selfish, I never considered how you would feel, I just made this all happen, I'm sorry that I have to be your sister,"

" Don't say that, it's not your fault, sometimes we love people too much to a fault, you just loved him and all you wanted to do was please him, and about being my sister, I'm glad you are, there's Jordan, he has been the only family I had but now I have you, he'll be happy to see you, and as my older sister, you owe my shopping as compensation for putting me through this stress," I said and she chuckled before the chuckle died down, maybe like me we both realized we might not make it out of here alive.

" We have to find a way to escape," I said.

She was quiet for a while before she beckoned me over and whispered into my ear. My eyes went round as I tried not to laugh.

She suddenly pushed me and I screamed.

" You're so stupid!! I can never have you as my sister, do you think that I would be jumping for joy just because they told me you're my sister I hate you," We started fighting screaming loud enough to draw those guy's attention.

" Do you think I care about you too, I don't want you in my life, you could disappear for all I care,"

The door suddenly burst open and the men rushed in.

" You stupid…" Debbie tried to go for my hair but one of them dragged her as she struggled trying to break free and come for me and I was also trying to break free from the guy's hold.

" Will you both shut the fuck up before I blow your brains out," That shut us up instantly but we continued glaring at each other.

The men released us as we went to sit on the floor staying as far away from each other as possible.

" One single sound from this room and you're dead I'm I clear?"

We didn't answer, he brought out his gun.

" Yes," I said

" Crystal," Debbie said.

" Good," The guys left the room and we remained where we were seated. When we were sure they weren't coming back we burst into laughter.

" Did you get anything?" I asked her and her face became sad shaking her head. My countenance changed into sadness too but she suddenly brought out a phone.

" You did it, you did it," I whispered as I moved to her.

" Who can we call, I don't have anyone here who would come to my aid,"

" I do, let's call my boyfriend,"

********

" Officer, how can you tell me there's still no trace of her, is it till we find her dead?" The thought of Katherine dying made my heart squeeze in pain.

" We've been trying, but whoever has her had planned this kidnap well, we've been searching but we keep coming up with nothing," The officer said like he expected me to clap for him.

" I'm so worried for Katherine," Anna said as she went to sit beside that man I hated seeing. I hated that each time I came to the police station he was always here. What was he trying to prove?

A phone started ringing and I went to pick up mine but realized it wasn't mine but the Eddy guy's.

" Hello, who's this?" He asked.

" Katherine!!" He said as he jumped from where he was sitting.

" Put the phone on speaker," The Officer mouthed and he did so.

" Where are you, Katherine? Are you okay?" Can he be quiet and let her speak so I could know if she's doing okay?

" I don't know where I am Eddy, my eyes were covered, it looks like an old warehouse of some sort, we just managed to steal this phone from one of the guys, they'll be back soon, I…"

" What the fuck are you doing?!" We heard a deep voice before Katherine screamed and I could tell there was chaos in the background before the call ended.

" Katherine, Katherine," Jordan called before he cursed in annoyance.

" I'm going to break those bastards neck if I get a hold of them," The Eddy guy said. Go ahead, superhero.

" Officer, this call can be tracked right?" I asked the officer.

" Yes, we've already done that and the location has been found."