Chapter 59- Too Late

" What the fuck are you doing?!" I suddenly heard one of the men yell as he dragged the phone from me. I screamed trying to get away from him but he held me by the hair dragging me up.

" You think you're smart right, you think you can play me?" He said before he pushed me to the floor.

" You bastard, how dare you treat my sister like that?" Debbie said in anger as she threw her shoe at the guy like that would do anything.

" What is happening here?" Uncle Charles suddenly joined us in the room with the other guy and we both froze. What will he do to us if he finds out what we've done?

" Sorry boss but they stole my phone, I caught them talking to someone,"

" You worthless idiot, how could you be so careless, I told you to watch them carefully,"

" I'm sorry boss,"

" Shove your sorry up your stupid ass," He said as he turned to us with anger in his eyes. Debbie had her arms around me protectively as I massaged my head that hit the ground when that guy pushed me.

" I see you're now playing sisters, you girls think you're smart, well let's test how strong your sisterly bond has suddenly become, bring Debbie to me," He said as one of the guys dragged Debbie from me, she tried to fight him off her but he was stronger.

Uncle Charles held her hair bending her neck and she twisted trying to avoid the pain that must be shooting through her scalp.

" You're hurting me," She cried but his hold only tightened.

" You just met her right? But you love your Daddy dearest more, why don't you be my good girl one last time and we can both go home like this never happened…" He was trying to manipulate her, what did he want her to do?

" Take this gun and kill her," I gasped, my eyes rushing to Debbie who looked in shock.

" Go on, do what your daddy wants," He encouraged.

He handed her a gun leaving her hair as she held the gun with shaky hands.

She pointed the gun at me and my eyes went round in fear, was she going to shoot me?

" That's my girl, it's so easy, just pull the trigger and everything would be over, don't be scared, daddy's here," He came to stand behind her whispering into her ear like the devil on the shoulder.

" Please don't do this Debbie," I whispered, closing my eyes.

" How dare you?!" I heard Uncle Charles ask in anger and I slowly opened my eyes.

Debbie now had the gun pointed at him and his men pointed their gun at me and her.

" How do you sleep at night knowing the terrible things you did? You killed your brother and his wife, separated his child from him and now you have two of his children you want to kill, but you know what? This time your plan isn't going to work."

" Wow, I love how brave you are," Uncle Charles said mockingly to Debbie who still had the gun in her shaky hands.

" You deserve to die,"

" Then kill me," He dared her.

" I will,"

" Go on," He said as he went to stand in front of her with the gun to his chest, by now she had tears running down her eyes.

" See you're too weak," He took the gun from her, slapping her hard on the face as she stumbled to the ground and I rushed to her.

" Debbie!"

" Enough of all these dramas, it's time to end all this, any last words,"

********

We were currently in the car driving as fast as we could to the location we tracked. My heart was pounding so fast like it would come out of my chest.

The police parked their car at a distance as they rushed out heading to the building.

" Stay out here," I said to Anna whom I warned not to come with us but she insisted.

" Please watch over my sister," I said to Jordan before I followed the police.

The building looked like a warehouse just like Katherine said but there wasn't any sound indicating that people were there, were we in the wrong place?

On cue, we heard screaming but it wasn't from Katherine it was a female voice.

We rushed there as quietly as we could.

Three men had their guns pointed at Katherine and a woman I didn't recognize as they both held onto each other for dear life.

Fucking idiots, this was the end for them.

…." Any last words?" One of them said and just as he was about to pull the trigger the police made an appearance.

" Drop your weapons!"

But one of them was fast, he dragged Katherine up using her as a shield as he pointed a gun at her head.

The other guys tried to escape but the police got them.

" If I go down, she goes down with me," He said, giving a sadistic laugh.

" Let her go, you bastard!" The woman who was holding Katherine earlier shouted as tears rushed from her eyes. Katherine struggled in his hold but he only pressed the gun into her head even more.

" You're going to be saving yourself some jail time if you leave the lady now that you still have the chance," One of the officers said.

" Who says I'm going to jail? It either I blow her fucking brains out or you let me leave this place,"

" That's not going to happen," The Eddy guy said as he took a step forward, the bastard dragged Katherine's hair warning us not to come any closer.

" Let me go, Uncle Charles, it's over," Katherine said.

Uncle?

" Shut up! Shut the fuck up, if you've just died we wouldn't be here now,"

I noticed movement from behind him as I saw Jordan quietly sneak up on him before hitting him on the head and he fell releasing Katherine as his gun fell far from him.

He tried to reach for the gun but about seven police officers already had their gun pointed at him. There was no escape for him.

They brought him to the ground and handcuffed him and they dragged him away, the bastard kept throwing threats.

" This isn't over, I'll be back for you, you'll pay for this,"

I couldn't help but breathe in relief knowing Katherine was fine.

I turned to see her hugging the woman from earlier and then she hugged Anna with tears in her eyes.

She turned to me and I expected that she would come to me too but she turned away from me running into Eddy's arms.

My hands clenched at my side at the realization of what I lost even before it had started.

A love I lost even before I could call her mine.

But;

This isn't the end,

She would be mine.

TO BE CONTINUED

*******

If you've read my book this far I just want to say thank you, I wouldn't have done it without your support.

I love you all❤️🙏