Chapter 38- He's Back

Mature Content Warning:

It's been two days of me trying to avoid Eddy and each time we so much as meet each other, he got that look in his eyes that told me so many things are gonna happen if he got me alone in a room.

Today I didn't go to school not because of Eddy but because I didn't have any classes and it was just my luck that Mr Vincenzo would be returning today although I don't know when.

I also had to go shopping with Anna for her cousin's wedding that was coming up next Saturday.

" Are you ready Kath, we have to meet other bridesmaids," And yeah I would be meeting other bridesmaids.

Her cousin's fiancee said she wanted me to be among her bridesmaids, I didn't want to accept but she insisted, I was just a maid in this house, I didn't want other girls to have a reason to look down on me but Anna assured me they were all nice and I had nothing to worry about.

We got into the car and the driver drove us out of the mansion heading for the mall.

When we got to the mall the girls were waiting for us outside, I knew it was them because the bride was also there.

" Anna, Katherine, I'm so glad you guys joined us," The bride-to-be said as she hugged Anna first then me.

" Let's go in, we have a lot of shopping to do,"

We greeted the other bridesmaids and together we walked into the mall.

A lot of shopping was an understatement. Like hell, these girls were money spenders.

By the time we were done shopping, I was near having a headache. The girls were loud and they bought everything their hands touched, we came here to shop for the wedding, but they turned it into their personal shopping.

I just watched them, I didn't come here to waste money, not like I had the money to buy those expensive dresses and all, I only bought what I needed for the wedding.

****

" That was tiring," Anna said as we both came down from the car with our shopping bags.

" You can say that again," If the shopping was this loud, I just can't imagine how the bachelorette night was going to be.

I couldn't believe we spent an entire day shopping.

Anna took her bag and went into her room while I went into mine. As soon as I opened my door my phone started ringing, I couldn't pick it up because of the bags I was holding so I quickly used my foot to close the door then I moved to my bed and dropped the bags.

Before I could reach for the phone, it had already stopped ringing.

It was a call from Debbie, it's been a really long time since we spoke so I decided to call her back.

She picked on the first ring.

" Hey Katherine, how have you been?" She asked.

" Good, how about you?" I asked her as I took the bags from my shopping and walked to my closet, I opened the closet and kept them there, closing it back as I walked to my bed to sit.

" I've been good, I just relocated to Italy because of a new job I got. Do you wanna hang out this weekend?"

" Are you serious? You're here in Italy, I'm happy to hear this," I said in excitement and I fell on my bed getting comfortable.

" Yeah,"

Debbie and Jordan were the only friends I had before meeting Anna and I can never forget how they've been there for me.

Debbie was the only friend I kept contact with after my life took a drastic turn, it doesn't matter how many times I pushed her away, she'd still be there for me.

" Let's meet up this weekend, I'm happy you're here now,"

" Me too," She said before she ended the call.

I've gone shopping several times but never have I felt so tired like today.

I went into the bathroom to take a shower and after my shower, I cleaned my body but I was too tired to go to my closet to get something to wear so I just decided to go to bed naked.

I was awoken by a tingling feeling in between my legs and I moaned trying to close my legs but something held them open, I was still in my sleep haze.

Pleasure shot through my whole body and I moaned again louder as I squirmed on my bed not understanding what was going on.

Was I dreaming? It felt like a tongue…My eyes shot open and I looked down.

He was back.

" Did you miss me?" He asked with a deep voice and my pussy clenched.

In excitement, I got up and without thinking I wrapped my arms around him.

" I'll take that as a yes."  I drew back, and that was when I remembered I had slept naked and I didn't bother hiding myself, what would I hide? He was just eating me out in my sleep just seconds ago.

" When I entered your room and saw you sleeping naked, all I wanted to do was fuck you while you sleep, it was such a beautiful sight I had to have a taste,"

" When did you get back?" I asked him as his eyes were glued to my boobs, he missed them.

" Not long ago,"

" And you came here to see me first?"

" I'm glad I did,"

" Hmm," His eyes suddenly became darker and without warning he took my lips. I didn't struggle, I couldn't, I  just surrendered myself to him.

" Fuck! I've missed these lips," As he said that his hands started to rub on my clit and I tried to follow his pace, I was needy I hadn't been fucked for almost a week.

It was like I couldn't let any man who wasn't him touch me, call me crazy.

" The things I want to do to you, I've got so many ideas, I promise that when I'm done fucking you, your pussy will be so sore that you'd feel me in between you for weeks," I clenched.

He laid me on my back, our lips still joined and his fingers buried into my pussy, making torturously slow movement.

Just when I was nearing my orgasm I stopped him.

****

Oh oh