Chapter 47- Prove It

I parked my car by the roadside as I came out to breathe in the fresh air, my head was throbbing and I felt like my heart was pounding too fast.

The night air hit my face and I closed my eyes enjoying the freshness of the breeze, her beautiful face coming to my mind.

" What the fuck is wrong with me?" I groaned as I ran my hand through my hair.

It wasn't supposed to be anything more than sex, why is the thought of her being with someone else making me feel this way?

" I'm a fucking idiot, an idiot," Where was she right now? Was she with him? Did he make her feel the way I did?

" Fuck!!" I cursed as I took out my anger on my car kicking the wheel repeatedly with my shoe. Like that would make me feel any better.

My body was boozing with adrenaline, I was fighting the urge to locate that guy's house, throw her on my shoulder, and take what's mine.

Was she really mine?

We had sex, we had mad sex but that didn't mean she now belonged to me, that was it.

I'm done acting like a lovesick puppy, she was making me forget my place, she's my maid, I'm the boss, things should stay that way.

With that in mind, I got into my car and drove back to the mansion.

*********

I was the first to wake up, the other girls still splayed out on the floor while Scarlett was on the couch with her textbook covering her face.

I chuckled at the sight, last night we did study but we talked more, you didn't expect girls to be in the same room and not talk?

I quickly made breakfast for them, and they didn't even stir, we slept late and that was understandable. I left them a note that I had to leave.

When I got to the mansion everyone was still asleep so I made breakfast, Mr. Vincenzo had a thing with eating his breakfast in his room so sometimes I just took it to him.

But right now as I stared at the plates in front of me I didn't have the usual feeling I had whenever I took his food to him, especially with the fact that he had a girl who happens to be his girlfriend in his room.

I could take it to them or I could just leave it here for them to come down, but I wanted to show him that whatever happened between us did not affect me.

Taking deep breaths, I took the food and made my way upstairs.

I knocked on the door but there was no response, I contemplated going back but shook my head as I pushed the door open and entered the room.

The bed was empty, maybe they were having a lover's shower. It wasn't my business anyway.

I dropped the food on the bedside table and was about to turn and leave but I saw his girlfriend coming out of the bathroom with a towel around her body. Guess I was right.

" You know for someone who's just a maid you seem too comfortable," I scrunch my brows in confusion, where was this coming from?

" I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean ma'am?" I asked as I looked up at her, she had that look every girl has whenever they think I wanted to steal their man from them.

" Oh please stop playing innocent, have you fucked my boyfriend? You don't think I see the way he looks at you?" I was tempted to tell her if her boyfriend looked at me, that was her problem, not mine, maybe she wasn't worth looking at, but I refrained.

" I don't know what you're talking about, I've got work to do if you would excuse me," I started making my way to the door but her voice stopped me.

" Stay away from Luca, he doesn't go for cheap tramps like you, he's mine," I sucked in deep breaths controlling myself so I don't say something I'll regret and lose this job.

I opened the door and got out.

**********

I groaned as I got up from bed, my head hurting like crazy, somehow I ended up in the guest room with a bottle of alcohol.

And now my head felt like it would come open. I grudgingly got up from bed as I made my way back to my room. As soon as I stepped out of the guest room she happened to be the first person I saw. Well, what a way to start my day.

She had her back to me and was heading down the stairs.

I walked into my room to see Eva already having breakfast, so she came here.

" Luca," Eva called as she dropped the food and turned to me. Right now I wasn't ready for some girlfriend shit.

" Where did you sleep?"

" Please Eva don't start," I groaned as I started making my way to the bathroom but she followed me. I had a meeting at the office and I had to be as sober as possible.

" Don't start what? I returned from Puerto Rico yesterday and you abandoned me in this room. What do you want me to think? is it because of her?"

I quickly turned to her, what did she mean?

" Who are you talking about?"

" Your maid Luca, your maid, even if you'd replace me couldn't it be someone better?" My jaw ticked.

" You have your head in the clouds, there's nothing between us," I said as I turned to open the bathroom door and got in, she still followed me.

" Really? There's nothing between you?" She asked.

" Yes, nothing," I felt like I was trying to convince myself more than I was trying to convince her.

" Prove it, prove to me there's nothing between you," She said as she came to stand behind me, her hand sneaking into my sweatpants and fisting me.

" How do you want me to prove it?" I asked like I didn't already know what she wanted.

" Make love to me,"