Chapter 30- Her Darkest Fantasy

" Have you been able to create your piece?" I asked my course mate as I took a seat placing my bag on the desk.

" Yeah. What about you?" She asked as she raised her brows at me as if she was expecting me to say yes. Like hell no. I haven't even been able to pick up my violin, not to talk of creating a piece, I needed motivation for that and so far I haven't found any.

" How did you do it so fast?" I asked careful not to make it sound like she was being too serious, of course, this was school and we all had a goal to achieve which was to graduate with good grades.

" Well it just happened and I found myself playing." She said and there it was, she found her motivation but me, nah I haven't.

"You see what I am talking about, the motivation."

" You'll find yours.." she said as she patted my shoulder…" but make sure you find it before the presentation day." I couldn't help but laugh. I didn't have all year so my motivation had to come.

My first class ended and I didn't have any class until about an hour later so I took a trip to the library.

I was scanning through the books when one particular section caught my eye, rather it was the title of the book that made me raise my eyebrows and before I knew it I was walking to that section.

" Her darkest fantasy," I muttered the name, and the next thing I knew I was flipping through pages when I stopped on a random page and started reading.

Her hands were tied and so were her legs. A blindfold to her eyes and the only thing she could feel was his presence.

" Didn't I tell you to stay away from other men? Or were you just testing me?"  He asked and his voice was like a far whisper yet close.

She didn't answer and that made him furious. The belt landed on her skin and instead of a cry of pain she moaned trying to close her legs to create friction but the ties wouldn't let her.

"Did you like the way he flirted with you? Had his eyes on your boobs and practically undressed you with his eyes? Of course, you liked it, you're an attention-seeking whore." The belt came down on her and like the slut she was she moaned.

Shit, how did this book find its way into our library? Are we supposed to have books like this? I continue reading anyway.

" I'm sorry." She said but it didn't sound like she was, it sounded like she had everything planned because she knew what she would be getting.

" Are you…." I didn't get to finish that statement as someone came behind me and I screamed in fright, filling the quiet library with my voice.

" Are you insane?" I whispered I knew if the librarian found me I would be banned from this library for life.

" Eddy, this isn't funny," I said to him as I watched him try to hold in his laughter.

" You were so lost. What were you reading?" That was when I realized the book had fallen off when he scared me and it was too late to hide it. He had already seen just what book I was reading.

" Oh Her darkest fantasy." He said and I could hear the smirk in his voice even before I saw it.

" It's a good book, you might wanna read it. It might just be your fantasy." He said as he bent down, picked up the book, and kept it in my hand before walking off with me shooting daggers at him.

I contemplated returning the book at the same time I knew I could borrow this type of book without the librarian raising her brows at me. Why have the book here then if they didn't want us to read it?

Against every sense of reasoning, I still borrowed the book.  You should have seen her face But I didn't care.

" This is terrible, terrible, horrific," I said for the hundredth time. I had taken my violin to the garden as soon as I returned from school with Anna as my audience and each stroke of it led to nothing meaningful but my lovely audience kept encouraging me.

I swear if I were her I would be tired of me.

" You're doing just fine Kat, just focused, you're distracted." She said as she gave me an encouraging smile I swear her smile was pure magic. But I wasn't distracted by anything. What could be the motivation I was looking for?

" Take deep breaths, close your eyes, feel your surroundings and you'll find what you're looking for." She encouraged.

But as I closed my eyes the only thing that came to mind was my boss's lips on my nipples as he fingered me. And soon enough I was stroking my violin like the lover I'm used to.

What the fuck! When did something so pure as music get motivation from something so dirty as that?

But as long as it was helping I didn't mind.

With my eyes still closed, I could recall his voice telling me just how much I had flooded the sheets with my juice, the juice he enjoys so much when he laps on my pussy as his mouth worshiped my body.

I had my piece in no time as Anna cheered. If only she knew how I did it.

" I knew you could do it. What did you think about?"

I sent her a look she didn't understand. I didn't want to talk about it. It was nasty.

" Was it your boyfriend? Hmmm, tell me."

She kept pestering me but I dodged running into the house with her following me as we both laughed like children.

I read through my notes from today's class and I also watched some videos online.

I had a few house chores to do so I closed the book and went into my boss's room avoiding his bed so I don't go sniffing his sheet like a creep. Gosh, the man smelt good.

I took his suit from yesterday and I headed to the laundry room.

I was busy pressing the suit when I noticed someone walking towards me. Where had I seen her face? She didn't look too happy, it was like her aim was to come kill me.

" How do you feel being his new toy?" She asked as soon as she was in front of me.

What the heck? Who was this?

*****

Who do you think that is?