Chapter 35- Her Anger

I was tempted to touch myself but I remember that I was in Jordan's house and I could be loud sometimes and it would be so embarrassing if he heard me moaning, I'll never hear the end of it, he'd tease me till we become ghosts.

I pressed my thighs together trying to stop the throbbing of my clit. I was so fucking wet.

This was the second time of me watching my boss pleasure a woman.

I swear I was going to pay him back for this. I had a video I had yet to send to him, if he thought he could finish what I started he got something else coming for him.

But first I needed to ease the throbbing in-between my legs.

Jordan was sleeping, he wouldn't hear me if the shower was running.

I quickly got up from the bed and made sure the door was locked and then I discarded what I was wearing and went under the shower.

He has this shower that had like four heads so I turned them all at once. There was no way any sound I make could be louder than the sound from the water except I was a whore well I was indeed a whore.

I just had to be careful.

My hand ran from my neck slowly to my boobs as I grabbed them and squeezed moaning with my eyes closed as the image of Luca fucking me in the shower returned. I pinched my nipples as I tightly shut my legs then I slowly moved my hands in between my legs as two fingers disappeared into my pussy, then I started pumping.

" Fuck," I moaned as I added another finger then another as I chased my release.

" Oh fuck, fuck," I moaned as I pinched my clit then I came undone breathing like Luca just fucked me instead.

I couldn't wait for him to come back.

*******

" Wait, nobody told me we were all going to play our piece in front of the whole school, it's too early to be doing something in front of the whole school," I grumbled with a pout.

" How else did you expect them to grade us if we don't play?" The girl beside me who I found out her name was Scarlett asked as he laughed at me, she had become my seat buddy, we always sat together whenever we had the same class.

" Yeah, we would definitely play it but not in front of the whole school."

" Maybe they just like to do things a little extra,"

" That's way too extra for the first year,"

" Come on Katherine, chill you look like they just told you to come play now, we still have time, and besides you're good at the violin," And drum, and guitar, at the piano, but I didn't tell her that.

Our professor for our first class came as she started teaching us the dynamics of music.

I swear after the first thing she said I didn't hear anything because I was thinking of dick in class. This wasn't good, I needed to concentrate in class so I couldn't let anything distract me.

I had to will my mind back to the class to listen to what the teacher was talking about.

As the class ended I went to a secret place I found, it wasn't all that secret but not many people came there, it looked like the old field before the new one was given to the school, now everyone just goes there.

Especially boys who wanted to show off muscles and girls who wanted to fan over them.

I decided to play my flute rather than the violin.

I brought out my flute and started playing one of my favorite tunes, I had my eyes closed as the wind blew past me.

That was why I didn't notice someone come behind me until a voice whispered.

" My angel," In shock not expecting the person I jumped, my flute falling from my hand, and I heard the sound of it snapping.

It was a wooden flute.

" What the fuck is wrong with you?!!" I turned to Eddy with anger in my eyes.

" Fuck Kate I'm sorry," He goes to touch me but I moved back.

" Don't fucking touch me, I've told you countless times to leave me alone, but you never listen now see what you've done," I was beyond angry, that flute was old, it belonged to my parent and I've been so careful with it, he just had to break it.

" I'm sorry Katie, I'll get you a new one,"

" You don't seem to understand do you?"

" Come on please don't be so mad at me, I swear I didn't mean to scare you,"

" You know what, just forget it," I said as I picked up the flute and ran away with him calling my name.

But I was too mad to answer.

***********

" What do you want?" I asked my sister as soon as I picked up her call, she already knew that I was acting, I'd missed her but she'd never hear those words from me.

" I've missed you too." Yeah told you, she knows me well.

" How's it going over there?" She asked as I heard shuffling in the background, I didn't need anyone to tell me she was looking for something to snack on, I knew my sister well.

" I'm alive so everything is fine,"

" Oh hey Kate, Kate? Kate, what's wrong?" I heard her ask and I instantly got interested.

" What's happening over there?"

" I don't know, Kate just walked into the house looking so mad, she didn't even hear me calling her, I'm going to go check up on her,"

" Oh, okay,"

" Bye Beubeu," She said, calling me the name she used to call me when we were kids back when she was trying to call me brother.

" Bye," I said before hanging up.

I knew Anna would be with Kate now so I'll just give her some time and then check on her later. It was noon here.

I got back to work and then about four hours later I decided to call, I knew it would be night there.

I called her several times but she didn't pick then I called her on a video call and she finally picked up on the third ring.

" Hello Sir, sorry I was busy," She said, she looked very sad and it tugged my heart.

" What happened today?" I asked her but she just shook her head.

" You can talk to me, please," She still shook her head refusing to so I left it at that, I didn't want to push her.

" Let's talk about something else."

" Like?"

" Like what you made me watch,"