prejudice

Hey guys
I am repeating this if you want stories with flawless grammar then you are at wrong place. Don't read it if you found it horrible, I already warned I am not good at grammar if someone give me hate comment bcz of grammar I am not going to stay shut
Please apna gyaan apne paas rakhe 🙏I don't need it. You start writing comment with " I am sorry but...... ”
So stop doing something you have to be sorry about, mein personally bahut jaldi bura maan jati hu 😶

DON'T BE A GRAMMAR FREAK IN MY CS for God sake 

Pasand aaye to hi padho varna jao plz. It pissed me, sorry if this was too much. And yes it wasn't for everyone.
And stop feeling like meri story ko chance deke aap ehsaan kr rhe ho

I really respect all my readers and love them all but not those who write something like horrible in comments...

Sorry not sorry..

Sara pov

I started walking towards the exit gate of the cafe with a coffee in my hand, with a sad face.

Well, I'm sad, I am so sad and the reason is… ….
I sighed.
My boss is going on retirement. I was her secretary. It's not like I had a special bond with her, but she was tolerable. And the worst part is…. Huh
My new boss, who is going to replace her, is a man.
He is a man.
I hate men.
I can't stand man.
Like they are so…... Argh.
Why do men exist??
It would have been so better if the world only consisted of women.
So unrealistic na?? I know

leave it.
I need to accept the fact that I have to work with a new boss from now on.
It would take time for me to get comfortable with him, but I have to because he will pay me a salary for that so I can manage my expenses.

As I exited the coffee shop I turned left.  Towards Anshu's house.
My best friend.
It's been a week since we last saw each other. Cause whenever we make plans to hang out that mf Yash interrupts us. Every fucking time.
If I ever get a chance I will push him from the landslide.
Or I better kidnap him and torture him to death so that he would never think to look at my baby again.
It's a five-minute walking distance, so I don't need to take a ride.
Or maybe I need to, but I won't waste my money. I adjusted my sunglasses and was about to cross the road but I got distracted by someone crying.

“ Baby please, My mom is in hospital, I need your support. You can't leave me like this!! ” I frown at the pleading voice of a girl.
I turned around just to see a couple exiting the same cafe.

The guy was walking like he had a flight to catch.
The same guy and the same girl were literally eating each other at the corner table when I entered the cafe.
At first, I thought they were shooting a steamy scene for a movie.
Because the way they were kissing was wild, she was sitting on his lap and he was… .....
Ewwwww!!!!!

I just hate it.
How can someone behave so vulgarly in a public place?
Yuk!!
And I think they just fought because he completely ignored her pleadings and walked further.
Poor girl.

“ Baby please I am sorry na, can't you forgive me once!! ” she grabbed his arm and he stopped before facing her.
Right now, they are just two steps away from me and I can hear them clearly. He is back facing me, gotta admit he has broad shoulders.

“ You know na where do I belong to!! ”

“ I know very well,” He said, removing his glasses, and his voice was as hard as an iron rod. Cruel. That poor girl!! I am feeling sad for her, no woman is happy in a relationship.
Oh god.

“ You just belong to the gutter, I realise that too late. Because girls like you who don't have any class, actually don't deserve to be loved, I am glad I wasn't so into you, you revealed your true identity at the right timing, and my dear ex-girlfriend “ He leaned down to her level and said with extra force.
“ We are over!! ”