you better stop

Sara

"Ouch!!! "
I hissed in pain when I bumped into someone.
Here my day started, with this shit. Again.
I mean why can't I have a good start in office. It gets worse every second.
I bent a little to grab the file from ground I dropped before.
"I am sorry!! " I heard a male voice.
When I straightened my posture, I finally got to look at the person.

"Are you alright??"
Smile crept on my lips as I heard his sweet voice. At least there won't be argument here. Good.
I expected it to be Shivansh but it's someone else
A tall frame, dark thick hair and blue eyes. My eyes fell on his chest, the guy was wearing a black shirt and first three buttons open, paired with blue denim and converse.
He doesn't look like employee, his clothes are too casual for that.
"Thanks for your concern, I am fine!! " I said politely but my eyes thinned at his next comment.

"So fine! " He said scanning me from top to bottom with a smirk.
I pursed my lips to hide the grin. Same shit. Again.

"You can smile, I would love to see your smile"

I wasn't dumb not to understand he was trying to flirt. In my life I have seen too many guys flirting with me, so I know.
But he isn't giving me bad vibes. At least not creep. It won't take anything to be polite, Sara.

"You need to work on your flirting skills, mister" Saying that I was about leave but he grinned .
"I would love to learn how to flirt from this beautiful lady"
I rolled my eyes and chuckled "this beautiful lady isn't a professional flirt!! "

He looked at me for a little bit more time than necessary and I let him do that. It's not like he would stop if said stop.
"Zain!! " He extended his hand to greet and I accepted it "Sara here!! "
If he was polite, I wasn't stupid to create scene.

"What are you doing here?? "
A familiar voice came from behind . I know who is it.
My boss again. I know his voice.
Okay, it's been two days I rejoined and I am already regretting it.
I thought he would behave good with me but his presence is enough to irritate me.
I took my hand back and Zain walked towards him.
I turned to look at both of them . I was confused to see them sharing a hug.
"Finally, meeting my darling after a long time"
This guy just kissed my boss on forehead. It took me everything not to laugh.
_________

Shivansh

"Are you single?"
Zain asked checking out Sara who just kept coffee in front of him.
I wasn't surprised by his audacity.I know him from my college time, he is my best friend. He is always like that. Charming and flirt.
But I was surprised when she answered.
"Yes!! "
I could see his eyes were only on her when she walked to me to give me coffee.
I took a look at her. She is beautiful but today she is looking extra beautiful in that peach coloured dress.

How come it fits her so perfect. She should be a super model.

"Ready to mingle?? By any chance!" He asked staring at her.
She gave him a polite smile "I need to go!! "
With that she left and I felt relived. I was impressed by the fact she ignored his question.
But I didn't know that she was single. She never told me. But she didn't tell me she was taken either.
I mean I assumed it by myself, right?
Anyway, why should I care?
It's none of my business.

"I hope you are not finding hook ups in my office" I said lifting my cup.
It wasn't a threat, it was advice. Even if he was my best friend, I know he was a player. A very well experienced player.
You can say ' a woman addicted '

"Oh come on, I already did!! " He sipped his coffee.
"What?? " My heart panicked at his words.
He leaned forward and grinned "your secretary Sara,"
I glared at him sharply as he put his hand on his chest.