I am not missing her

I stepped back. I am too broke to get robbed. I didn't realise anything when I was stepping back until my back hit something hard.
I don't need to turn to know what is it. It's his chest that I bumped on. My ex-jerk boss.
"I don't have money!! " I managed to speak. Even though I have money I can't give them.
"Stop lying, you both look so rich and fancy and now you are saying....... " He didn't complete the words but I got it.

He was right if he was talking about the man behind me. Yes, it was printed on his polished face that he is Khandani Raees which he is.
But, I am not rich at all. I am broke but I don't look like the one. I am rich only by my face.
I am not rich I am just a classy broke.

"Come on, quick!! " The man said again and I felt Shivansh slightly pushing me aside and walking in front of me to overshadow me.
"Give the all money you have!! " Man repeated.

"She doesn't have anything, I am giving you all the money I have, okay!! " He said in a calm tone.
I agree this is the best way to deal with such a situation, because they have guns. It's better to be calm for the sake of our lives.

I tightened my grip on my purse as I watched him take out his wallet. He took out all the money and handed it to them.
Damn, he keeps so much cash in his wallet and still, this jerk made me pay the bill.

"Phone!!! " The gun guy said in a threatening tone and I gulped. I didn't expect Shivansh to do everything they said. He didn't say anything and took out his phone from his pocket.

"That watch!!!! "

Oh god so much greedy these people are, at least spare the watch.
But I found it reasonable when I saw his watch.
Rolex damn it....

Why would any thief spare it?
He unhooked his watch and handed it to them.
I am suddenly feeling sad for him. It's so expensive and he is losing too much at a time.
I mean money, that expensive phone and super expensive watch.

I thought it was over when I noticed that man nodding towards his hand.
He is still having three rings in his hand and one bracelet.

He took out his rings and gave them without a word.

"Nothing more, I gave you everything!! " He said coldly.

"That bracelet "
I saw his jaw turning hard.
"I already said nothing more!! " He warned and this surprised me.
He gave all the expensive things but he wasn't ready to give that bracelet.

I could see it was too lucid. It doesn't look that expensive.
But the robber is a robber, they judged it as branded after seeing all his belongings.

"Listen, just that one thing and we are leaving, or else be ready to die, you both!! "

"Do whatever you want I am not going to give up on it!! " He stated in confidence.

Okay, I am with him for this. If he gave up on everything he owns then it's quite fair for him to keep the one thing he wants.
I noticed another man approaching him to take that off from his wrist but before he could touch Shiv I stopped him by grabbing his hand.
"If he doesn't want to give it, don't force him okay? "

"I don't think you love your life!!! " He pointed a gun at my forehead.
"Sara back off!! " He whispered and shouted at me.
"Hey, keep her out of this. Just talk to me!! "

" Either you are giving that bracelet or she is dying right here!! "

"You don't have the potential to kill me, bitch!!! " I said before yanking his hand away and I punched his face. It made his nose bleed.

"Sara, don't!! " He shouted before I kicked that man in his balls. He groaned as he fell to the ground.
But you know, it was a damn bad choice. Because another man hit my head with the back of his gun.
Shit!!!