Boy friend

I flinched at the moment I stepped outside his cabin.
What the heck!!
I saw there was my female colleague just outside the door.
" Were you eavesdropping?? ” I thinned my eyebrows in irritation but instead of replying, she dragged me away from the door.
" What the hell girl?? " I mumbled as we reached the side by the corner
" Shh!! "Said Shreya putting her finger on my lips. I saw that grin on her face.
Allah!!
What she is up to this time?
" He is handsome right?? " She said with a cheeky smile. That question was so random according to this situation.
She didn't give me a chance to respond and said further " Are you already in love with him?? ”
Impatient.

I jerked her hand off my face and said " What are you talking about Shreya!! "
" About him” she said pointing towards the door of his cabin.
" What!! " I said in a bit offensive tone.
" Listen I don't have..... "
" Don't start that shit again. I am not interested in him, this and that. Bla bla bla. " She cut me in the middle. But I can't help. That's what my thoughts are.

" He is so handsome, you are so lucky to be his assistant, just imagine you will accompany him everywhere,” she said placing her hands on her chest dramatically.
" So dreamy!! ” she grinned giving me a teasing look.
Ps: you can do any stupid shit when you are cute, and people will find it cute.
She is a perfect example of this.
She is a cute panda and I can't get angry with her for being this desperate.
" What is dreamy about it, he is not a celebrity or something?? ” I said holding her shoulders and dang.
She gave me offensive side eyes. Now what did I do?
Why is she looking at me like that?
"What?? " I said in a low pitch making sure not to offend her more. She shot me a death glare as if I stole her pet kitty.

" Don't tell me you don't know him?? ” she looked at me with suspicion.
I gave her a nervous smile not understanding anything.
" Seriously Sara?? ” she made an angry face.
I internally rolled my eyes. Not these tantrums again, especially when I hadn't done anything to offend her. 
" You don't know who is Shivansh malhotra?? "
I know dude!!
" Our boss!! ” I said with an obvious expression.

She shook her head in disbelief.
" You are so dumb!!! ” she whined making me confused. Her hand slipped inside her pocket and she took out her phone.
I waited until she showed me something on her phone.
" Look at this!! ”
I narrowed my eyes. It was the instant profile of a guy. When I saw that more carefully it was my boss Mr. Shivansh Jerk Malhotra.

" See, he has one million followers, he is so famous, and you don't know him?? "
" Famous for being a jerk?? " I rolled my eyes.
He has no quality to be this famous.  Maybe he is an influencer. But his profile says something else. He hardly has ten posts. And no bio.

" No baby girl!! " She said pocketing her phone.
" He is the son of Rajan Malhotra!! "
" Who?? ” I questioned.
" Areee!! " She facepalm herself " That music composer??? "
" In Bollywood?? ” my eyes widened.
Ok, I don't know who my boss is, but I know this Rajan Malhotra. He is so popular. Everyone knows him.
" Yes!! " She confirmed.
Is he his son?

" And his mom was a famous actress of her time. I mean she never worked for Bollywood but she was a TV actress!! ”
I made O face.
" So he is a Starkid!! ”
" Yes," She said with a cheeky smile.

That's strange. Why is he in a cooperative world?? He could be an actor, singer or something glamorous. Being a CEO is not what star kids do.

" I am telling you Sara, just give it a try. This is your chance, no one can avoid it if you approach. You can make him your boyfriend. ” she is overexcited. She already has a boyfriend and now she wants me to get one. So that we can go for a double date.
That's kiddiesh.

" Shreya!! ” I cupped her face in my hand and said in a sweet tone " We can discuss this later, right now we need to complete our respective tasks! "
Shreya is 24, but she is just like a little kid. It's not like she is trying to act cute. Because she is already cute. And I love the fact that she chose to be herself instead of being fake. She is the only friend I have in office.
" Okay?? ” I said pinching her cheeks.
" Fine,” she said pulling a long face.
" Say it with a smile!! " I insisted.
" Fine!!! ” she said with a smile and I started pushing her towards her desk " Let's go "
Once I made her sit, she turned to look at me " Where are you going??”
Again curious and impatient.
" To get a coffee!! You need one?? " I asked her and she nodded.
" Yes, please!! " I smiled at her request.
Cute.