business trip

"Tumhe batau jabardasti kya hota hai?? "

Those words came out like a threat and my chest huffed with the heat of his proximity.

And that eye stare was something I have never experienced. This is not what I expected to happen today when I woke up.

I tried to remove his hand from my waist but more I tried more his grip tightened.

"What you mean?? "

"I am not intending to explain you what I mean because you know"

I turned my face to look away "I don't know!! "

"Say that while looking at my face" 

He was so close that I could feel his breath fanning my skin.

I inhaled a deep breath trying to keep myself steady.

" Sir, you are wasting my time as much as yours. ”

I tried to push him away but he held me really strong. If he keeps acting this stubborn, I will end up crying. I don't want to cry in front of him.

Not at all.

"Just leave me once, if you want to talk to me" I said as if I was making a deal. And this time I said it looking at his eyes. I saw his face hardening but his grip loosened.

I felt the tension falling as he stepped back " Fine!! "

He sighed "All I want is............. " Before he could speak my phone started ringing. He sighed in frustration when I looked at my phone.

I answered the call, it was unknown number so I had no idea.
"Hello?? "

"Hey, Zain here!! "

"Oh, hi Zain"  I said looking at the man in front of me and when he heard the name his eyes widened.

"Yeah, fine I will save your number!! " I replied and before anything else he could say Shivansh snatched my phone.
"What the heck!! "

"Don't tell me you are going to fix your date with him!! " He stared deep in my eyes "not him" He pressed the words.

"Hell no!! " I snatched my phone from his hand "Are you an idiot?? I am going on any date!! "

"Why did you give him your number then?? "
"I didn't! I don't have any idea where he got my number from, and today he called for the first time and you didn't let me talk so I don't know why he called me!! " I shouted at him.

"Listen" He clenched his teeth " Stay away from him!! "

I scoffed in disbelief " And who the fuck are you to tell me this, I will talk to him or not, it's my choice!! " I pushed him away and walked out of there.
I heard a thud from the pantry, but I didn't turn to face him.
He can break everything he wants, I don't give a fuck.

____________

My spoon kept playing with the food in my plate and my eyes were glued on the plate.

It's very unusual for me have dinner with my family. I can't tolerate the shitty presence of my father so I eat after everyone is done eating.

It's peaceful to eat in silence .

But today my father pointedly called me out to eat with everyone. According to him he had something important to talk about.
With me!!

"I think it's time for you to get married ”
I bet I heard it wrong or he wasn't talking to me??
I shot my head up to look at him.
" Sorry?? "
"I said it's your time to get married!! "