date

Shivansh

"But why, I am going in the same direction so....... " I ate half of the question because it was obvious.

"My brother is not comfortable with this that's why!! "
I sighed and looked at her brother who was standing behind her and again giving looks.
Come on he is just a kid, yrr.

"Kha nhi jaunga tum dono ko!! " I said looking at him.
He hardly looks 12, and still acts like a stubborn man.

"It's just a lift!! " I said and he still doesn't look convinced.

"Excuse me .... " Said Sara with an offended voice.
Oh come on, don't tell me you are pissed because I am talking to your brother. I wasn't rude. Not at all.

"Sir, will you please mind getting in my car, I will drop you home!!! " I said in the most polite way possible.

"Is that fine, ma'am?? " I looked at her and she was still giving me glares.

"Thanks for the offer but......... " She was about to refuse but her brother cut her off "It's fine Api, we can go with him"

She turned to look at him in confusion.
"Are you sure?? "
"Yes!! "

"Let's go then!! " I added with a smile.

And here we go, my home is completely in the opposite direction than hers but I am still doing this.
Why??

Because you are stupid Shiv.
You find her interesting. You love it when she gives you a death glare. You love it when she feels irritated. You love being around her. You love her presence.

She is trouble but her company is fun.

I glance at the mirror to take a look at the back seat. And he was literally killing me with the looks.

She was about to sit beside him in the back seat but I interrupted her.

"Don't make me look driver, please!! "
It was my humble request.
"I am your boss, for God's sake!! "

And after some seconds of nervousness, she closes the door of the back seat. It means now she will be sitting with me. On the front seat. My lips formed in a smug.

I winked at her brother through the mirror. I know he didn't like that his sister was going to sit with me. But the reason... I don't know.
Maybe the baby is jealous.
I can sense he is cold, just like her. They are siblings after all.

___________

When I pulled over, her brother was the first one to get out of the car and walk inside the gate. I was shocked that he didn't wait for his sister. But I don't think she minded it.

"Thanks for the favor but you don't need to do this again!! "

Okay, I wasn't expecting her to be so mean. That's rude. It didn't sound like thank you, it sounded like a threat. Still, accepted.

She opened the door and stepped outside. I saw her walking from the front of my car, and when she was about to get inside the gate of her compound I interrupted.
"Hey!!! " She turned to face me when I called her.

"What?? "

"I am sad!! " I gave her a sad pout.
"So?? " She raised her eyebrows "What am I supposed to do about it?? "

"You should ask me the reason!! " I said shrugging my shoulders.
"I don't think it's my concern, if you are sad, sir!! " She emphasized the word sir, again.

I sighed.
Babygirl is playing hard to get.
Never mind.

"Well you are not asking but I am still gonna tell you...... " She rolled her eyes.