molest

As soon as I stepped outside the door shivers ran down my spine. My eyes widened when he shouted from back.

"Oh no sweetheart please don't leave me alone!! "

My face turned red in embarrassment. He was so loud that literally half of the office heard him and they were giving me looks now.

I immediately ran inside his cabin and banged my hands on his desk "you!!!!! " I clenched my teeth in frustration .
"Don't flirt with me you cockless man!! " I warned him and he leaned forward to bring his face closer to mine.

"That interested in my cock...... "

"Shiii" I pushed him back with a disgusting face " You are disgusting " I shouted on his face and he laughs.

I raised my index finger to warn him " If you talk to me like that again I will......... "

He held my finger and smirked "you will....? " He said raising his eyebrows.

"You know what ,you are so fuckin irritating!! "

"No damn it, look properly, I am very interesting person, you will love me"

I yanked his hand away and warned "bite your tongue !! "

"I can bite yours!!! "
Oh my gawd!!
He winked again.

" I am telling you I will kill you "

"You already killed me with your beauty "
He stood from his chair and leaned forward resting his palms on the table.

When he again parted his lips to say something I whisper shouted "shut up"

"Okay, everything for you!! " He said in low pitch, seductively.

"Get a doctor for yourself!!! " This was the final statement before I walked out of the room.
"I don't need doctor, I need you..... Only you can fix me darling!! "

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. He needs therapy. He literally needs therapy.

I walked to my desk and aggressively took a seat "what happened babe?? "
Shreya walked to my desk with a frown "Is something wrong?? "

"No!! " I said trying to focus on the papers I was working.
"You look tensed?? "
"No shreya, I am fine!! " I still didn't look at her. I am too embarrassed to do that. My face is flushed.

__________

Shivansh

I tried my best to control my laugh at the way she stormed out of my cabin.
This is quite interesting. Teasing her is fun.

I ruffled my hair looking at her desk through the glass of my cabin. She is cute.

..................

"Hey beautiful!! "
She passed me a death glare and again focused on her work.

I rested my hands on the partition of her desk and said softly " You should use glasses to hide the charm of your eyes, they can literally kill me "

"And you should stop throwing such cheap pickup lines on every girl"

"Oh come on, they are not cheap........ " I said in defense "plus I don't use them on everyone , it's only for some special people"

She didn't even look at me. But I can sense from her face that my tricks were playing well.
"And you are special for me" This time she looked at me with a blank face.

"You might don't have works but I do"
"Oh god!! " I sighed and rolled my eyes " I expected you to say something romantic!! "

"Sir!! " She gave me a forced smile " I need to complete my reports, so you better not disturb me "