It is what it is

I didn't ask him for help, it was coincidence, he didn't even know it was my mom, he found her in market and took her to hospital , and he had already paid the bill , and I refused when he offered me drive, but he insisted on it and I gave in, and I accepted his help only because he was your friend "

The irritation on my face was still there but i understood her situation. She has no idea what type of guy he is. Still she is explaining. I trust her but...... Him?? I am not sure.

"Baby... " I took her hand in mine before caressing it with my thumb "look, I know he is my best friend but I will suggest you not to trust him, he is not a good person when it comes to girls... "

"He doesn't seem that bad!! "

I sighed "there is a difference between what it seems and what it is!! "

The innocence on her face was proof that she wasn't convinced " Just understand he seems nice to every girl if she is pretty , he is ladies's man and I don't trust him around you. "

"But he knows na I am with you , and why would he try to hit on his best friend's girlfriend!! " She said with hint of doubt.

I sighed 
Why is she not trying to understand??

"You do have point but.... " I tucked a hair strand behind her "Let's just not expect him to be kind enough to spare you only because you are my girlfriend. Okay?? "

She wanted to argue I know, but she just nodded with a smile. I am aware she hate being told what to do but I am doing this for her. For us.

I won't let anyone destroy our relationship no matter what.

I leaned down and kissed her hand softly and she passed me a smile.

________

Sara

I was fixing my make up in washroom when I heard click sound of door opening which I didn't pay much attention to.
We had our meeting done and we need to go, Shiv must be waiting for me outside.
I tossed my lipstick inside my purse before brushing my fingers through my locks.
But my heart jumped in panic when I noticed the reflection in mirror. I almost got a heart attack.
"What the fuck are you doing here, shiv, it's a woman's washroom?? "

He smiled cheekily "well I have a better experience in woman's washroom " He said rubbing his thumb over his lower lip.
I tried to ignore that gesture and tilted my chin before smiling "oh yeah ! I almost forgot you are babygirl!! "

His laughed filled the space between us when I turned to face him.

"Are you done pretending offended?? " He brushed his knuckles on my cheeks coming closer.
"I hate men who sneak in woman's washroom ! "
"And yeah you hate me too.... I know already " He held my chin in his thumb and index finger to lift it before leaning in and I lean back "aa.... Aaaa... "
His eyes thinned before I added " What are you doing?? "

"I need compensation!! "

"For?? "

"You hurted me baby with the mention of  another guy, so I need compensation!! "

I made a puppy face "Aww!! How mature!! "

"I know, now I want it.... "

I placed my hand on his chest "No.... I just fixed my lipstick.... "

"Just one kiss , then fix it again.. "

"Shiv.... " I glared and he pouted "Bs ek baar.... Please... "

"Please... "

"Okay fine " I pulled a straight face " But I would lead it."

"Chalega!! " I smiled ear to ear as I placed my hands on his face "close your eyes!! "