party

I was looking outside the car to hide my face from him.
I know it's just a natural thing, it's biological to feel awkward or maybe flustered when you are with a opposite sex.
Not a big deal!!! Blushing is not a big deal .

You just need to tolerate him Sara .
Keep in mind.
This is nothing.
He is trying to trick you, and you must not fall for the trap.

After some time he pulled over somewhere!! I turned and looked at him in confusion.

"Why here?? " I asked gesturing towards the road. Yes he stopped aside by the main road.
Not the best idea.

"Morning tea¡! " He said in excitement only to confuse me more.
Before I can say anything further he cut me off " Just stay here, I will be back!! "

He stepped out and I watched him when he walked towards the tea stall on the other side of the street.
For me it's hard to believe that someone like him ever had eaten anything from street.
It's quite funny to imagine, he is super rich, he is a celebrity kid. Why would he take tea for ten rupees??
But why am I thinking this??
Come on, it's not your business Sara!!

After some time he returned with two kullad in his hands.

"Hold them!! " He handed them to me through window and then opened the door to get inside.

And then he took one of them in his hand .

"It's nice to start the day with fresh tea. "

A slight smile was about to touch my lips but I controlled. He is annoying I agree but right now.........
Right now he sounds genuine. He doesn't seem to be annoying in this moment. Because he is not acting like a brat here.

"Let's just discuss the whole day!! "

My eyes thinned in confusion.

"What's there to discuss about? "

"Our date!! " He cocked his eyebrows before adding "I mean we are going to spend the whole day together so why not let's just plan it!! " 

I rolled my eyes and continue to focus on the tea. I want to focus on the moment and saying no to tea......
God, it's a sin.
I can never ignore tea for anything.

"Listen I really don't mean to piss you today, so chill!! "

I looked at him and let out a sarcastic chuckle "May I know why?? "

"What?? " He spat.

"You don't want to piss me?? Ye maharbani kis khusi me!! "

"Because it's our first date!! " He shrugged his shoulders.

I scoffed at his words. He is so full of himself. He doesn't give a shit about what someone else is thinking about him.
Does he really think it's a date?

"You really think this is actual date??" I scoffed before adding..
" I mean you literally ordered me to come with you!! " I shook my head in disbelief .

I sipped on my tea when he started to speak.

"I had to do that. Because if you didn't have shown up, how would our love story take off? "

"Love story?? " I glared at him and he was still smiling. It's quite funny to use that word.

His thoughts are so hypothetical .

"Yeah I mean, we can make a good love story, we should date! " He sipped his tea with a smug smile.

I kept the cup aside and took a good scan of his face. My eyes moved on him from top to bottom.