His family

Bhai yrr tum log comment kyu nhi karte 😭 . Itna lamba chapter likh deti hu aap logo ke liye. Aap log mere liye do words ka comment nhi likh sakte. I mean imagine me likhe jaa rhi hu, likhe jaa rhi hu. But completely clueless about your thoughts. This is not fair yr 🥺

" It's actually for two people, you can't finish it by yourself!! "

"It's too delicious so I can!! " 
"Really?? "
I nodded with a smile, I registered her slight smile and she is so pretty, God, I don't want to hurt her at any cost.

"You know what Sara, I never thought you would be such a great cook but you always left me speechless with your talents! "

My throat hurted with the test of my lies and the spice. But I can't be honest here.

I gave her a force smile before stuffing a more food in my mouth. How long do I have to keep eating it? Can I say I will have it later?
No ,she will feel bad.

I kept eating it until it was half done.
She watched me with amusement and I smiled at her.
I sniffed before stuffing again.

"Are you crying?? " Concern lined her tone as she reached to cup my cheek. "Why are you crying, Mr. Shiv!! " She frowned and I shook my head in denial .

I gulped before scratching my teeth over my tongue to reduce the torture. She stared at my eyes "Is something wrong? Your eyes are all red and..." I covered her hand with mine when she panicked " Sara...... ”

"I am just overwhelmed by my emotions ” I bit my lower lip " You know, no one ever cooked especially for me, before you!! "

"What?? " She looked at me in disbelief. I know that doesn't make sense.

"Yep, I am just little emotional... "

"Now I am really curious!! " She pulled her hand back from my face and extended her hand towards the box " I want to know how well I cooked that made you so pleased!! "

"No!! " I covered it with my hands but she wasn't really trying to get me.

"Please, you can't....... ” I cursed in my mind when she snatched it from my hand " No, you can't eat that..... "

She ignored my words and next thing she snatched from me is fork.

"Sara I am still saying give it............ " It was too late.

I bit my lower lip when she took a bite her face turned cold. She was stunned for two seconds before she looked at me dead in eyes.

I watched in silence as she grabbed tissue paper from her bag and spit that one bite she had, in that tissue.

There was dead silence, she didn't speak, she simply stared at my face. Her eyes were fixed on mine when her hands reached for the bottle in her bag. She handed me the water.

I took it from her hand but she just kept staring at me.
"Delicious?? " She said and I uncapped the bottle.

"Have you gone mad?? " I flinched hard and Bottle slipped from my hand when she shouted all of a sudden .

It wasn't expected.
I looked at the ground only to see the bottle and spilled water.

"You could have just said that it's not edible!! " Her voice cracked and lowered at the same time.
"I am sorry!! " I couldn't come up with better words.

"Why didn't you tell me?? " Her eyes glossed at me. "No one could have tolerate this, it was almost poison"

"It wasn't, you cooked it, and it was bes...... "
"Just shut up!! "
"I am sorry!! "