Chapter 32 - what is there to say?

He doesn't really care anymore, everything has revealed its true minimal nature. How he looks to others, how he looks to himself, the coldly dry week that he didn't wear extra layers for, all pointless. Saving people for only more villains to form, it wasn't changing a thing, time was wasted but time would never fix anything. It was left as a stalemate.

But not everyone was as observant as the dear green-haired boy, especially the cocky one from class B. Almost as if he had forgotten the threat in his deck of cards, Monoma went towards the other and waited next to his locker. Bakugo closed the door with a drink and stared.

"Well, you didn't think I'd forget about our agreement, would you?"

He didn't speak which made Monoma's eyebrow raise further away from his grotesque grin.

"This is the part where you get angry, so?"

"Sorry to disappoint you," Bakugo said sarcastically.

"Not that it matters, you know how it goes. I need you to check my homework for me."

Bakugo turned to leave, being held in place by the sleeve.

"Now," Monoma continued. "About the divorce--."

"They ain't getting one so fuck you."

"But you said!" Monoma waved his arms around.

"I know what I fucking said, they changed their mind. So I'm fucked if I do, fucked if I don't. For once in your crap life, leave me alone and don't be a piece of shit or is that catastrophic in your puny world?"

Monoma wasn't smiling any more, greatly offended and frustrated at the string of insults forced at him. "I think you're making it up, who's family would be that stupid to divorce and then not so soon?"

With a turned waist, Bakugo grabbed the other and threw him into the lockers. A loud thud came as he slipped against it, gripped his shoulder and saw red. A few students stared from the distance, likely belonging to younger years and being too lazy to notify any teachers, plus it wasn't too often you'd see a fight, if ever.

"Come at me, fucking do something because I guarantee it won't make my week any worse," Bakugo declared.

His friends saw Bakugo and pushed through the growing crowd to get involved, gasping at the punch thrown but dodged by their fierce spiky blonde.

Mina cried out to get either of their attention but it wouldn't work, Bakugo caught Monoma off guard and pressed his face into a locker, making his tongue a darker shade of red. He would continue. Pulling the beaten boy by the hair to get another slam when Kirishima used his quirk to pull Bakugo away whilst the others helped Monoma stand.

"Calm down, God Bakugo. Come on, you don't do shit like this."

The adrenaline coursed through the roller coaster of his veins and he fought to finish what started but Nezu appeared with a rare intimidating glare. "Bakugo, my office now. You two, take Monoma to Recovery Girl."

Kirishima released Bakugo but waited until he entered the headmaster's office before joining his friends.

On the other side, Bakugo sat on the leather chair opposite Nezu.

"I'll let you explain your side before we talk about the repercussions."

The story wasn't in his favour as he had no marks on himself while the other... not so good. He won't lie anyways. Nor did he speak. The silence continued. It's self explanatory what happened, why would he bother hearing my input on it? It was sort of nice that he offered to.