Chapter 2

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

"Come on up, Chase!" Pete said as we boarded the tour bus.

Today will be the start of 'The Boys of Zummer' tour and I'm really excited too. I've been rehearsing with the boys for a month now and so far, I'm getting better with acting like a guy. The four of them stopped doubting and they just all agreed that I just look like a girl.

I walked inside the tour bus and I really can't believe that I made it this far. The tour bus looks so luxurious and fancy inside. The bus looked so small outside, but the inside is so big.

"What kind of sorcery is this?" I asked while chuckling.

I walked inside the tour bus and saw an L-shaped couch in the middle and above it lies an LED TV. I walked further at the back and there lies the small table and mini kitchen with sink. I walked a little more and opened a small door and inside are two bunks at each side. I immediately put my bags over the top-right bed.

"That's my space from now on." I said to them then winked.

"Oh come on! That's my place." Joe ranted like a kid.

"Sorry Curls, just look for another bunk," Pete said while patting his friend's back. Pete put his bag on the bed just under mine and Andy put his bag on the top-left bed.

"So, where's Patrick going to sleep?" I asked. Patrick suddenly made his way through us and it turns out there's another door at the back. He opened it and it's like a mini masters bedroom inside.

"We voted on who's going to have this room and I won," Patrick said proudly. Pete laughed while already laying on his bed.

"I voted for you because you snore loudly, Stump!" he teased him. Patrick threw his bags inside and looked at Pete.

"No, I do not! Right, Andy? Joe?" he asked them and the two shrugged teasing him more. "Don't believe in them, Chase. I don't snore," He said to me and I've been laughing the whole time. These four guys are really best friends and I'm so lucky to witness moments like this.

The long ride started and we went to sleep for a while. We sure need our energies later. Tonight will be a long night.

--------------------

"Aren't you gonna take your shirt off?" Pete suddenly asked me and that pushed all my nervousness away.

We're just waiting for the go signal so we can head out to the stage and start the concert. This is my first ever performance in front of many people and I'm so nervous, but Pete's question shocked me and even shocked that nervouness away.

"Why would I do that?!" I asked in defense. Luckily, it's a bit dark here in the backstage and they can't see my blushing face.

"Meh. Andy always performs shirtless, we thought you're going to do the same." Joe answered plainly and I violently shook my head no.

"No, thank you!" I said to them.

"Looks like we have another conservative man in our band," Pete winked at Joe and they looked at Patrick then me.

"I hate you guys," Patrick murmured while laughing. "Come on! Stop joking around and let's own this night. Good luck, Chase. You can do it," Patrick said then he patted my shoulders, he even winked at me; that somehow made me blush more.

After a few moments, we run to the stage and the huge crowd cheered for us. I was feeling so good and nervous at the same time. Some people began to chant my name too and it feels so good to hear that.

The show started after a short introduction and we owned the night. I played the drums perfectly and everything ran smoothly. I had so much fun on that stage; I'm playing my most favorite instrument, I'm joking around with amazing people on stage and we have a crowd that is cheering for us. I'm sure this will be a habit of mine.