Chapter 7

*Chasity's P.O.V*

I'm messing up and I hate it! We're having a concert today and Patrick invited Winona over the stage to sing with him and it's somehow making me uncomfortable. It's like I wanted to get up from my seat and ask him 'what about our cover-up story?!', but of course, I prevented myself to do so. I don't want to look so desperate. And besides, I shouldn't be acting like this...I have no right to be like this.

Unfortunately for me, Allie went back to her work last week and I'm all alone again. I have no one to talk to about these kinds of issues and I don't want to tell these things to my brother. He'll probably ask me to stop what I'm doing and just go home. Well, I honestly want that now, but I already came this far and it'll be a good choice if I just continue. I just have to bear my feelings for that guy and I really hope that it will not be a hard thing to do.

The night went on and this is really not my best performance. Andy kept on looking at me worriedly, he probably knows that I'm acting up today. I just tried my best not to mess up anymore until the whole concert end. As usual, we thank the audience before going backstage and praising each other for our performance.

"You're not in your usual self, Chase. Are you okay?" Andy asked me. I just grabbed a bottled water and drank while giving him a thumbs up. I'm honestly feeling lonely today, but I don't want them to know that.

Since Allie left, I've been always alone. Patrick has been going out recently with Winona and the others are doing their own things too. I never wanted to sound so dramatic about it, but I already miss my and Patrick's bonding. I usually get upset since last few days he always cancels our hobbies together just to be with Winona, but then again I should understand, as Andy told me, Patrick's still in love with the girl. I, myself, can see it in his eyes.

"You okay, Chase? You seemed offbeat today," Patrick asked as he wipes his sweaty face with a towel.

"Yeah. I'm good, I'm just...uh...tired, I guess? Sorry guys, it won't happen again," I said to them.

"No worries, you're still great," Joe said that made me smile.

After we arranged our things, we boarded the tour bus again and began the long drive to our next destination. The five of us are really tired and we're just sitting around and resting. I caught a glimpse of Patrick and Winona who's laughing with each other at the corner of the long couch. I admit that they look cute together and that I'll definitely think that they are a couple, but something inside me wanted to disagree. It's like I never want them to be like that. Suddenly, I felt that a pillow hit my face directly and I immediately looked where it came from.

"Are you jealous of them?" it was Joe who threw the pillow. Pete and Andy are already holding back their laughs at me.

"No! Of course not!" I whispered shout at them.

"But, the way you look at them is like..." Pete said while holding his loud laugh.

"Shut up, Pete!" I said while chuckling too then throwing the pillow at him this time. "Patrick and I are just bros and I also have a girlfriend too!"

"Well, not to the whole world. Remember that they still believe that you and Patrick has a thing for each other," Andy said while smirking.

"I have a feeling that Patrick will reveal the truth soon. He obviously loves the girl, he won't let her get away this time anymore." I said while looking at them again. And once more, the pillow hit me. "Heeeey!"

"You're really jealous, admit it!" Pete said while laughing out loud.

"What's so funny over there?" Patrick suddenly shouted while chuckling.