Chapter 32

{Warning: feels ahead!!!}

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

"How long are they going to take to fix this? I'm getting sleepy." Chasity said while yawning, I think we've been stuck in this elevator for almost 45 minutes now.

I tried calling the maintenance again, but I think the telephone broke too. We have no signals in our phones so we're really stuck in here, lucky for us we have food and already ate some of them.

I stood up from my place and sat down beside Chasity, our shoulder rubbing side by side now. I pulled my knees to my chest before looking at Chasity and pointing at them.

"You can lean on me for a while, surely they are doing anything to save us now," I said to her calmly. It seems like she wanted to argue, but stopped herself. She just leaned her head on my knees.

Her hair smells like Lavender and I felt so relaxed while I smell the scent. I put my arms around her and I brushed her hair. I just want us to stay like this and leave everything behind. What she said shed light to me again. I was hoping that I'll be with her for good, I just need to talk to my grandmother to make this all right.

Silence fell almost immediately. I'm sure she's already sleeping soundly, this girl immediately falls asleep anywhere. I just put my hands around her before closing my eyes, I wish we'll just be stuck here for good. No one else...just Chasity and me.

"Patrick?" Chasity suddenly called me, I can feel her breathing suddenly slowed down.

"Hmm?"

"You won't make a stupid mistake, right?" she asked and I laughed lowly at her.

"Do you think I'll make a stupid mistake?" I asked her.

"I don't know....maybe?"

"I don't know too, Chasity, but let's just hope that I won't," I answered her with all my honesty. Chasity sat up again and this time she faced me.

"I know you already know what you want, Patrick. I really hope you'll follow that." She said seriously and I couldn't agree more.

I know what I want, she's all that I want...and need. Nothing more, nothing less. I should make this easy, just one talk with my grandmother will be enough. I won't let anything stop me now...it's time for me to be happy.

"I'll follow you..." I mouthed with no sound.

Chasity stared at me with curiosity, I smiled at her and slowly slide my hands over her cheeks. She wasn't moving, she's just staring back at me. She's so pretty in my eyes and she's so perfect for me because even with all those things I had done to her, she's still here...in front of me.

"I'm sorry for everything, Chasity. I really hope I'll make everything alright." I said sincerely and before I know it, our lips are already brushing against each other.

I felt like everything stopped around us. We stayed like that for a couple of seconds or more...I don't know...I already lost count. It feels so good, it was so sweet and perfect. I don't want it to end anymore.

"I hope so too." She said the moment we pulled back.

Chasity hugged me, pushing her face against my chest. I hugged the girl back, holding her with my arms tightly. And just when everything is going my way, the elevator started to move up.

"Well, so much for that." She said and giggled lowly.

We pulled away from each other and finally the elevator door opened and even before I realized who's outside...someone had already come inside the elevator and hugged me.